DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
But smaller
IMG_5546.gif

If he does leave has anyone seen if Guidry can play Messidor at DT some? I don’t know what he’s even weighing now it’s been so long since he played I feel like 😂 could be 315
That takes time , we got Scott and Jones . You’re not going to find 3 new starters every year I the portal that are studs . FSU got away with because nobody was playing the portal like they do now

Advertisement
If you’re terrified that teams are just going to “run it up the gut” all over our defense, whether or not an undersized 3 tech plays here isn’t going to change that. I’d prefer Barrow play here because it’s another live body we can throw out there and keep guys fresh but he’s not nearly stout enough to make or break a run defense.

Stopping the run was what Miami did best last year. Only ten teams in the country did it better. We’re more than capable of controlling the line of scrimmage

Advertisement
This is a Redshirt Senior acting like a 18 year old kid? Supposed to be a leader for our D-Line? Not a good look even if he does come back. Dudes didn't care for van ******* when he flirted with alabama last year

Can any more kids transfer or is it too late? Grad transfer? Anyone that can play DT?
Too late as Barrow discovered. Grad transfers in the past could enter Portal at anytime but NCAA recently changed it. They had to enter a day after Spring Portal closed.

Not sure if anyone left in Portal or if someone hasn’t enrolled for Summer that could flip.

Advertisement
Said noone in this thread.... smh.

Listen, I didn't and don't have the time to read the 15 or 20 pages that all of a sudden appeared after this unfortunate event.

If nobody said that, great. I have been hereong enough to know that when he ends up somewhere, he'll likely be ridiculed. Some will follow his stats, they'll rip him to shreds if he doesn't put numbers up. Then the overrated, we dodged a bullet, or whatever talk will spring up.

If he succeeds wherever, gets drafted, then the opposite will happen. How did we let him go, etc.

It's as sure as taxes though that there will be stories of he said she said, some works of fiction, and the spin will be in our favor. That's CIS in a nutshell.

Advertisement
Too late as Barrow discovered. Grad transfers in the past could enter Portal at anytime but NCAA recently changed it. They had to enter a day after Spring Portal closed.

Not sure if anyone left in Portal or if someone hasn’t enrolled for Summer that could flip.

To clarify It’s “too late” for Barrow because he already matriculated at UM. The deadline to enter for everyone has passed but those that are in the portal without matriculating at another school are fair game, even if they’re “committed” somewhere.

And you bank on every single worst-case scenario happening.

So?
Not in the mood, Ok man.
Holy **** @TheOriginalCane you are one Stylin', profilin', relentless, orange and green wearing', wheelin' n' dealin' son of a *****!

I've never seen anyone make @cway313 throw in the towel.

Excited Ric Flair GIF

In case either of you or anyone else are wondering. I am completely neutral and think you both bring a lot to the board in terms of engagement and discussion. ❤️

Advertisement
Back