DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
"Listen, I didn't and don't have the time to read the 15 or 20 pages that all of a sudden appeared after this unfortunate event..."
Do we need to have an intervention?

You need to get you priorities starightened out pretty **** quick you want to stay round these parts.

You read me cowpoke?

Dafuggalugga wrong wit you?

We thought we hired the best case scenario and the last two years were the worst case…

Point: cway

😎
Tired Late Night GIF by Health Promotion Board Singapore

Advertisement
To clarify It’s “too late” for Barrow because he already matriculated at UM. The deadline to enter for everyone has passed but those that are in the portal without matriculating at another school are fair game, even if they’re “committed” somewhere.
Every time I see the word matriculated I think about Hank Stram and his “ keep matriculating the ball down the field boys”….

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
4 days ago no one knew the word even existed... Now everyone throws it around like it's always been part of their everyday vocab.... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Ah,.. when you went to school in the 60’s and 70’s that’s what you did. I matriculated from Slippery Rock to Miami. Well, kind of they were threatening to throw me out, if I didn’t “matriculate” out, so, I came home and transferred or matriculated as they say.

Advertisement
Back