2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Why is everyone here trying to crapon Gaby when this forum doesn’t even have any insiders? D$ is good but he posts one a week.

Every thread is just the same couple of dozen people posting garbage.

Feels don't count as insider info?

There is some info that's accurate here, but there's a mountain of garbage you gave to soft through to find it.

Additionally, I don't get slamming reporters, or whatever you want to call them. They provide content and know more about what's going on than 99.99 percent of this board. They can only go on what they here. Some are fans as well and make predictions that takes that into consideration. Want to rip them a new one, cool, but please show us how you'd do better.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Win win

He picks Miami tomorrow and it’s amazing

He picks Oregon tomorrow and certain people here absolutely melt down and he still signs with Miami in December

Option two offers the most entertainment
Still a big whiff in sfla cant let that happen two years in a row. He may still end up here but he doesn't seem like a flip flopper, we shall see. I will rip Mario if he fails on NSD with this one. We still got time though so no biggie. I just dont want to hear excuses of bag drops or he hated another recruit in our class, those lame excuses always make me laugh

Still a big whiff in sfla cant let that happen two years in a row. He may still end up here but he doesn't seem like a flip flopper, we shall see. I will rip Mario if he fails on NSD with this one. We still got time though so no biggie. I just dont want to hear excuses of bag drops or he hated another recruit in our class, those lame excuses always make me laugh
Ain’t no whiffs in July

But yes if he signed with Oregon in December it would be a huge huge miss yes

Advertisement
This thread is about to get awesome

Kenan Thompson Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
He said Oregon the whole way but obviously we are neck and neck. He's been wrong before as I believe he had Justin Scott CB to us before he committed to OSU and we all know how that ended.

Obviously would suck from a recruiting momentum standpoint if he commits to Oregon but no way Mario will let a 5 star kid from Florida go all the way to Oregon without a battle.

It’s very hard to get a guy like picket when you haven’t won more than 8 games the last two seasons. If we can’t land him tomorrow, a big season will most likely get this guy to flip

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t count on us flipping the kid. Oregon has been very good at keeping their commits once they’re on board. With what has been said about Phil Knights commitment to NIL, we have to do what you have to do to get him on board tomorrow and then keep pushing to hold on after that.

…and Oregon is poised for a playoff run while we are trying to manage expectations. In other words, it’s extremely unlikely we can point to Oregon’s record (vs. our record) as a reason for switching his pledge.

With that said, NEVER EVER count Mario out for a recruit he desperately wants.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back