2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s amazing the amount of vaginas who want to come at me and attempt to insult me because I think Gaby sucks at his job. Bunch of **** riders here. FYI, Gaby doesn’t give a **** about you.

Can’t speak for other posters but I could care less what you think of Gaby. He may suck at his job I don’t follow him closely enough. But he’s not a traitorous scumbag like Vermin.

Also, I am generally sympathetic to anyone who supports Miami and makes an effort which Gaby does. I’m not against participation trophies.

Advertisement
We are getting close to 100 pages. Isn’t that usually bad luck for commitments?

Do we need to shut this thread down and open a new one before we curse ourselves?
1721138508569.gif

Doesn’t matter we got this guy recruiting for us we can always circle back and swipe gang

Can’t speak for other posters but I could care less what you think of Gaby. He may suck at his job I don’t follow him closely enough. But he’s not a traitorous scumbag like Vermin.

Also, I am generally sympathetic to anyone who supports Miami and makes an effort which Gaby does. I’m not against participation trophies.
Both of them suck. What I don’t get is people bash Gaby left and right here but continue to post his stuff on this site. I’ve said this 100 times this site has a lot of reliable sources. No need to post Gaby’s **** when he’s wrong more than half of the time.

We are getting close to 100 pages. Isn’t that usually bad luck for commitments?

Do we need to shut this thread down and open a new one before we curse ourselves?
@lindend can confirm this but pretty sure since Mario has been here, that has been debunked

Advertisement
On their show WiltFong said McNutt is a major Oregon lean. We need to win this one! Let them have those other safeties hsha
They lead for Jonah Williams too.

Miami is really one of the few teams recruiting him at CB & he wants to play Corner in college. I know for a fact the reason he eliminated UGA out of contention was because they only viewed him as a Safety & wouldn't move off playing him at Safety on the next level.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They lead for Jonah Williams too.

Miami is really one of the few teams recruiting him at CB & he wants to play Corner in college. I know for a fact the reason he eliminated UGA out if contention was because they only viewed him as a Safety & wouldn't move off playing him at Safety on the next level.
Makes sense. I have been in disbelief that UGA isn’t a bigger player for him

Advertisement
Back