2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Maude Edit: Gaby said he spoke with someone familiar with the situation and essentially both schools, Miami and Oregon, are crossing their fingers up to the announcement.

Oregon and Miami current recruiting pitches

I Hope Please GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Couldn’t care less who he announces for whenever his commitment is. I legit don’t even know when he’s announcing. If Miami has the year on the field that they need to, this kid is all Miami in December. If they don’t, we have bigger problems than DJ Pickett. If he picks us, yay. Welcome. If he doesn’t, go get that bread, just take the boys out to Prime 112 when you get home in December.

This kid’s recruitment, and the overall trajectory of the program long-term, starts 8/31.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all are the biggest haters alive. Just say it burns your *** that buddy writes on your favorite team for a living while your ****head boss gives you **** for asking for an afternoon of PTO 😂 😂
Weird flex but ok….you seem to know everything about me I guess. I run my own business so I don’t have to ask **** for an afternoon of PTO.

“ While I’ve continued to hear some uptick in Miami over the last week or so, I’m still going to stick with my original intel when the decision date was dropped that Oregon has the edge” - Wiltfong
Meh. I'm going with the Truth Teller unless he flipped his pick back to Oregon. When he flipped his pick to Miami, he seemed pretty confident. I didn't know who he was at the time, but a CIS poster clarified that. I think he spoke to someone in the Pickett family. This was a week or so ago, so things might've changed but I'm hoping for the best.

Advertisement
Back