2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Still a big whiff in sfla cant let that happen two years in a row. He may still end up here but he doesn't seem like a flip flopper, we shall see. I will rip Mario if he fails on NSD with this one. We still got time though so no biggie. I just dont want to hear excuses of bag drops or he hated another recruit in our class, those lame excuses always make me laugh
How would it be an excuse if we all know that it really was a bag drop, Lanning has unlimited money we all know this. I'm sure miami won't get into a huge bidding war. Especially one with Phil Knight and his money. So why rip him if we don't get the kid. Look I want him just like everyone else, but to rip Mario if we don't I feel that's crazy, man yall getting spoiled with having good classes back to back since Mario took over. It's not the end of the world if we don't get him.

Advertisement
Can’t count on us flipping the kid. Oregon has been very good at keeping their commits once they’re on board. With what has been said about Phil Knights commitment to NIL, we have to do what you have to do to get him on board tomorrow and then keep pushing to hold on after that.
Yeah, we’re only flipping him if we win 9+ games (probably 10 assuming Oregon makes the playoff). That goes with lots of recruits, have to finally show it on the field.

Rather just lock him up tomorrow and fend programs off, rather than rely on the on-field performance to flip.

If you think he’s flipping if we go 8-4 or worse, you’re legit sitting in a mental facility with orange and green IV’s injected your bloodstream.

I thought I smelled you

John Witherspoon Funk GIF
Sometimes different opinions can cause that. I can also smell your always right wait until December for flip love, cheap perfume.

Yeah, we’re only flipping him if we win 9+ games (probably 10 assuming Oregon makes the playoff).

Rather just lock him up tomorrow and fend programs off, rather than rely on the on-field performance to flip.

If you think he’s flipping if we go 8-4 or worse, you’re legit sitting in a mental facility with orange and green IV’s injected your bloodstream.
We go 8-4 or worse and we got bigger problems for sure

Let’s stick to one potential disaster at a time 😂

Advertisement
We go 8-4 or worse and we got bigger problems for sure

Let’s stick to one potential disaster at a time 😂
Yup.

With that said, I feel confident we flip him (if he doesn’t commit tomorrow, for some reason I still think we pull it out in the last 24 hours) assuming the on-field product is what it should be with this talent and schedule.

He said Oregon the whole way but obviously we are neck and neck. He's been wrong before as I believe he had Justin Scott CB to us before he committed to OSU and we all know how that ended.

Obviously would suck from a recruiting momentum standpoint if he commits to Oregon but no way Mario will let a 5 star kid from Florida go all the way to Oregon without a battle.
We are not neck and neck. He’s been pretty much settled on Oregon for months and he’s getting an astronomical package from them. Miami is not going to match that and I don’t think it would matter if they did.

Advertisement
Yup.

With that said, I feel confident we flip him (if he doesn’t commit tomorrow, for some reason I still think we pull it out in the last 24 hours) assuming the on-field product is what it should be with this talent and schedule.
I think we get him tomorrow as well

If he does commit to Oregon, in all seriousness I’m not blindly putting faith that we flip him. You can do absolutely everything to land a kid and still not get him (like Smith)

But first things first we can see what happens tomorrow. Gonna be a big day for the recruiting services and message boards if the drama gets built up

Advertisement
How would it be an excuse if we all know that it really was a bag drop, Lanning has unlimited money we all know this. I'm sure miami won't get into a huge bidding war. Especially one with Phil Knight and his money. So why rip him if we don't get the kid. Look I want him just like everyone else, but to rip Mario if we don't I feel that's crazy, man yall getting spoiled with having good classes back to back since Mario took over. It's not the end of the world if we don't get him.
Bags are no excuse anymore. That’s ***** ****, respectfully.

The game is the game. It’s pay up or shut up, and we have money. There’s no need for us to be like every crying fanbase on twitter complaining about bags when it’s all LEGAL.

I will repeat it until I’m blue in the face…. Florida kids signing with Oregon is a total anomaly.

I’m not sure if majority ownership in Tesla could make Florida kids put pen to paper and sign with Oregon.

You’re talking about a different world. Truly

Advertisement
Can’t count on us flipping the kid. Oregon has been very good at keeping their commits once they’re on board. With what has been said about Phil Knights commitment to NIL, we have to do what you have to do to get him on board tomorrow and then keep pushing to hold on after that.
That's why I don't get why people think they're gonna flip him when Oregon has been on fire on the trail

Advertisement
Back