2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Stephen Curry Sport GIF by NBA
I love ya @P-Tizzle, but the Steph gifs are reserved for one person and one person only.

That is unless you droppin' some ballz (NO PAUSE) on it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt’s insistence on calling his offense and only hiring friends and family as offensive assistants was his ultimate downfall. By year three (2018) Diaz had one of the nation’s top defenses while Richt was shuffling between two quarterbacks who couldn’t complete 50% of their passes. If that 2018 offense was even average, they go back to the ACC championship game again.
I agree with what you said about Ritch.. but I still think his biggest mistake was pushing out Kaaya early. Rosier should’ve NEVER played here! Plays were good, guys were open, he just couldn’t hit them. If Kayaa was there that last year, we win the ACCG and then play for it all! Kaaya was The U’s all time passing yards leader after his junior season!! The decision to push him out, WITHOUT a good replacement is the biggest mistake I have ever seen a coach make at The U. That includes kneegate last year. And losing Richards really hurt that team.

Cribby straight bounced from this place like he never existed.

My guess is Cribby is leaving it to D$ to use inside info to market the NIL collective to help CIS and the recruits. Besides, we’re all a bunch of ******** to anyone with intel that proves wrong and that happens no matter how good your intel is. Cribby could be Mario and he’d still be wrong sometimes as we all know.

Advertisement
Richt’s insistence on calling his offense and only hiring friends and family as offensive assistants was his ultimate downfall. By year three (2018) Diaz had one of the nation’s top defenses while Richt was shuffling between two quarterbacks who couldn’t complete 50% of their passes. If that 2018 offense was even average, they go back to the ACC championship game again.
Mark couldn’t recruit and identify as well, if he was able to before he left that **** at UGA. Good person though I liked him, pause.

Mark couldn’t recruit and identify as well, if he was able to before he left that **** at UGA. Good person though I liked him, pause.
Mark was sick. his first two years he won 19 games and his first year we got jobbed against unc so he basically won 20.
It didnt matter about manny's defense, it would have held up because he didnt like to recruit.

Advertisement
Mark was sick. his first two years he won 19 games and his first year we got jobbed against unc so he basically won 20.
It didnt matter about manny's defense, it would have held up because he didnt like to recruit.
Yea once the DL started to deteriorate Manny started getting exposed. U have to keep Manny out the recruiting department. Problem is at the cfb you better to be able to recruit or u will get exposed.

I don’t think Mario was leaving Oregon for a commitment to finance recruiting at a top 5-10 level.
Exactly right. Miami has money that the top teams in the SEC are playing with. We start winning this year on the field. Once that happens we will consistently be mention in the top 3 of recruiting with the likes of Georgia,Bama,Ohio State. Someone is taking a backseat to Miami when we start winning

Advertisement
Back