2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

*Phil knight being told the news*

old man relax GIF

Advertisement
Here's the thing I always go back to:
All things being relatively equal on the money side of things, these high level recruits are getting PAID regardless of where they go, so where do you actually wanna be knowing that the money is relatively the same? Does a kid from Florida want to uproot himself at 18 and move away from family to Oregon? Tough sell. Do they do it? Yes, but its definitely a tough sell. Live like a King in Miami or in Oregon?
Pete Davidson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Paying players is legal.

If we are leading because we're upping the price, then GOOD. That's EXACTLY what we're supposed to do.
Exactly, it sounds so soft to blame Money now.

I wish Oregon posters would respond to him by asking the following:

Soft reporter, are you saying Miami has more money resources than Oregon?

If so, how? Are we struggling from a NIL structure, considering we have Nike backing that is concerning.

If not, are we just not prioritizing Pickett? Why is Miami able to make so much of a better offer if we have more resources?

Like reporters don't realize, the fact this isn't under the radar CHEATING anymore, means it's nit the insult you think it is. You're insulting your own program by blaming your losses on money.

Exactly, it sounds so soft to blame Money now.

I wish Oregon posters would respond to him by asking the following:

Soft reporter, are you saying Miami has more money resources than Oregon?

If so, how? Are we struggling from a NIL structure, considering we have Nike backing that is concerning.

If not, are we just not prioritizing Pickett? Why is Miami able to make so much of a better offer if we have more resources?

Like reporters don't realize, the fact this isn't under the radar CHEATING anymore, means it's nit the insult you think it is. You're insulting your own program by blaming your losses on money.
Literally calling themselves broke lol

Lol he wants to be at Oregon but miami is pushing money
I don't get how these writers all have the exact same response. The gaytors, the semenholes, the ducks, L$U, etc. You would think Oregon would be a lot like us and proud that they have a robust NIL system but NOOOO they don't do that and they rely purely on Lanning's godly recruiting ability.

Fuck Outta Here No Way GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back