2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

One of biggest what-ifs in UM history… what if Richt had been able to get Aranda as DC (his #1 choice) instead of settling for Diaz? Do the last 8 years end differently?
No cause Diaz was just as good as him at DC. Ritch was stupid for forcing Kaaya out. We could’ve won big with Kaaya! But either way aranda and miaz both trash head coaches.

Advertisement
Exactly, it sounds so soft to blame Money now.

I wish Oregon posters would respond to him by asking the following:

Soft reporter, are you saying Miami has more money resources than Oregon?

If so, how? Are we struggling from a NIL structure, considering we have Nike backing that is concerning.

If not, are we just not prioritizing Pickett? Why is Miami able to make so much of a better offer if we have more resources?

Like reporters don't realize, the fact this isn't under the radar CHEATING anymore, means it's nit the insult you think it is. You're insulting your own program by blaming your losses on money.
I don’t think we have the same level of cash on hand $EC style. Our NIL is probably top 5-10 in the country though.

IMG_1626.gif

Advertisement
No cause Diaz was just as good as him at DC. Ritch was stupid for forcing Kaaya out. We could’ve won big with Kaaya! But either way aranda and miaz both trash head coaches.
Richt’s insistence on calling his offense and only hiring friends and family as offensive assistants was his ultimate downfall. By year three (2018) Diaz had one of the nation’s top defenses while Richt was shuffling between two quarterbacks who couldn’t complete 50% of their passes. If that 2018 offense was even average, they go back to the ACC championship game again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Technically Oregon is on the coast of nowhere.

oregon fans **** me off, very arrogant, even though:

- zero nattys
- Lanning has not won a conf title
- Oregon is in the middle of nowhere
- they make it seem like Eugene is Paris
- they uniforms are ugly anyway

- Also the head coach - "I am not leaving oregon......." might be true today, but not tomorrow............ circumstance changes...

Advertisement
Back