2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
Relax don’t be a *****

Kobe Bryant GIF

Advertisement
GTFOH with that utter BS.

Miami’s best teams forced the NCAA to rewrite the entire god**** rule book because their celebrations were so ridiculously over the top. If social media existed back then those boys would’ve been live 24/7.
But social media didn’t exist back then. Things have changed dramatically. That was 30 years ago. It’s a different world. In the era you reference, we were also cutting edge offensively. Did that change?

Adjust or die. Miami failed to adjust for a long time and look at the results.

Advertisement
I think he quit posting recruiting news as a courtesy to DMoney because of the Canes Connection zoom calls
Or maybe because half of the board is filled with ******** (and they don’t know who they are cause no mirrors to provide self- awareness) who expect everything to be black-and-white definitive answers as opposed to living in the real ******* world where the things change - and then complain that they get no information later

Last edited:
Advertisement
Here's the thing I always go back to:
All things being relatively equal on the money side of things, these high level recruits are getting PAID regardless of where they go, so where do you actually wanna be knowing that the money is relatively the same? Does a kid from Florida want to uproot himself at 18 and move away from family to Oregon? Tough sell. Do they do it? Yes, but its definitely a tough sell. Live like a King in Miami or in Oregon?
Pete Davidson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Kids also want to go somewhere that they think they can win, they want their talent seen in the highest stage, they also want to go somewhere that has the best training experts preparing them for the next level

Advertisement
My guess is Cribby is leaving it to D$ to use inside info to market the NIL collective to help CIS and the recruits. Besides, we’re all a bunch of ******** to anyone with intel that proves wrong and that happens no matter how good your intel is. Cribby could be Mario and he’d still be wrong sometimes as we all know.
Naw cribby is a guy that leaves in Gainesville unfortunately but he has connections.

Advertisement
Back