2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
Lol, this isn’t real guys.

I believe Twitter. Wiltfong listed as Vice President of Recruiting and Deez Nuts. 100% correct

pickett.webp

Advertisement
He knows the recruits. He goes to all the events and speaks with kids face to face.
You think because the reporter goes and speaks to recruits that he actually knows them? Is that what you're saying? Because I'll tell you first then maybe two out of 10 recruits are going to tell reporters anything until they make the commitment somewhere and even at that point it's going to be limited.

So that would mean that they have failed to pay Innis what was promised, as well as Jeremiah. Ohio Taint is equally adept at breaking oral promises (Innis) and written promises (Smith).

When will these kids learn?
Nah I don't know their NIL situation as far as if they're following through on their payments or not I've heard some rumors about that but don't know it for fact one way or the other. I don't like speaking with people about that kind of stuff for the most part. I was speaking on how the offense is being set up under Chip Kelly opposed to what they were told coming in.

Advertisement
I just find trolling a potential college choice a very weird, insecure and immature thing to do. Especially in the transfer era where not burning a bridge is more important than ever. I also have a hard time believing that any young person with strong parents would ever troll.

As some of you know, my nephew is now playing basketball at UM, and his older brother was recruited by every school in the country coming out of high school. At no point did either of them even consider the concept of trolling a school. They, and I believe most young people, are too appreciative of being recruited to waste time trying to make someone else feel some way about their recruitment.

I obviously don’t know where DJ will end up, but if he is trolling us, I would never want someone that immature at 18 years of age to be associated with my program, in the present or in the future. To me it speaks volumes about a person’s lack of understanding and, I would argue, terrible adult guidance.
Not to change the topic. But are you hearing the two years till laranaga retires talk too? I'm only asking cause (as most on here know, I've forbid my nephew from coming here for basketball. But they're getting pretty aggressive with him now and I basically have to at least let him hear everyone out. He's being offered 350 up front & 100 a month. For a kid like him in Miami that's a death sentence. As I've stated I'm definitely not crazy about laranaga system only when it relates to bigs. It's great for gaurdplay or stretch 4s. But my nephew is a full fledged big. Sorry for derailing. Should've just sent this private in hindsight. Lol

Advertisement
Not to change the topic. But are you hearing the two years till laranaga retires talk too? I'm only asking cause (as most on here know, I've forbid my nephew from coming here for basketball. But they're getting pretty aggressive with him now and I basically have to at least let him hear everyone out. He's being offered 350 up front & 100 a month. For a kid like him in Miami that's a death sentence. As I've stated I'm definitely not crazy about laranaga system only when it relates to bigs. It's great for gaurdplay or stretch 4s. But my nephew is a full fledged big. Sorry for derailing. Should've just sent this private in hindsight. Lol

100/mo as long as he stays or for the first year?

Or that's what they want everyone to believe...

If it was as simple as just "outbidding everyone", then Oregon should have 30 blue-chippers already committed.
It’s like anything else you read.Believe or don’t it’s up to you to decide.I didn’t say I believed it I said it’s what I heard on a podcast or read somewhere in an article but makes sense as to why all of a sudden they’re getting 5 star after 5 star to commit to them.

Advertisement
I work at a multinational with about 1/10th the headcount of Nike; we must be running a ******* skeleton leadership crew. 32 VP's axed... is that just a fraction? Holy ****.
Not saying this was the case for Nike but there are a lot of companies that have huge amounts of useless VPs and Directors while hiring offshore support. It’s very disheartening.

That’s 350K and 100k a month ?

Advertisement
Back