2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

I just find trolling a potential college choice a very weird, insecure and immature thing to do. Especially in the transfer era where not burning a bridge is more important than ever. I also have a hard time believing that any young person with strong parents would ever troll.

As some of you know, my nephew is now playing basketball at UM, and his older brother was recruited by every school in the country coming out of high school. At no point did either of them even consider the concept of trolling a school. They, and I believe most young people, are too appreciative of being recruited to waste time trying to make someone else feel some way about their recruitment.

I obviously don’t know where DJ will end up, but if he is trolling us, I would never want someone that immature at 18 years of age to be associated with my program, in the present or in the future. To me it speaks volumes about a person’s lack of understanding and, I would argue, terrible adult guidance.
I wasn't specifically alluding to Pickett. I don't see him as a troll either.

But you hit the nail on the head speaking about bad adult guidance and bad parents. Unfortunately, that's a lot more common than you'd suspect. Which is why the troll is a very frequent occurrence in CFB.

Advertisement
Yall really think he's going to troll a school that his uncle went to and his cousin is currently attending? With all the family ties yall really think he's gonna troll UM? Toughen up them shoulders.
IMG_5813.gif

Advertisement
I loathe you pessimistic “U” fans. Grow some b4lls and quit being so d&mn scary
Sir, I just wanted to let you know that its ******* OK to type out "balls" and "****" in your ******* posts.
No need to replace vowels with ******* symbols and numbers.
IMO, I think you'll find that your ******* posts will be better received.
And in the essence of clarity, I used the word "*******" in this post multiple times for emphasis, not because I'm angry with you. Thank you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back