2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
Wiltofng said he got call last night saying we might be trending.

God bless.

IMG_4647.webp

I don’t think he’d use his own cousin in a troll of the team his big cousin plays for. That’s kinda wild, and I’m not saying he won’t pick Oregon, I’m saying that tweet is not a troll attempt against Us.
If I had a $1 for every time we did this with a recruit, I'd have a big stack lol. Anything goes in recruiting man, I've learned the hard way. But with Mario ish is different, that is for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Makes sense why I see more than a few folks say we might not get his up coming commitment.. but we’ll get him when it’s time to sign..

Oregon probably dropping a huge bag for the commitment.

That’s what I’d heard.He is retiring and is willing to pay whatever it takes to get the ducks a NC..

Advertisement
Key Lawrence comes to mind. Trolled us in a video and his cousin was corn elder.
I just find trolling a potential college choice a very weird, insecure and immature thing to do. Especially in the transfer era where not burning a bridge is more important than ever. I also have a hard time believing that any young person with strong parents would ever troll.

As some of you know, my nephew is now playing basketball at UM, and his older brother was recruited by every school in the country coming out of high school. At no point did either of them even consider the concept of trolling a school. They, and I believe most young people, are too appreciative of being recruited to waste time trying to make someone else feel some way about their recruitment.

I obviously don’t know where DJ will end up, but if he is trolling us, I would never want someone that immature at 18 years of age to be associated with my program, in the present or in the future. To me it speaks volumes about a person’s lack of understanding and, I would argue, terrible adult guidance.

Advertisement
Back