2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

First all UM will pay just about or more for DJ if he chose them so that not true. That's why they still recruiting him so hard.

& You need to recruit high level recruits not just ready made portal players that's how you end up like FSU

I don’t disagree but there isn’t endless money. Miami has proven they will not overpay for players.

If he was a QB then sure you pay up. For a lanky athlete that no one knows which position he will even play, nah you don’t overpay especially when he has family here and is local to the state.

If good money, family ties, location to home isn’t enough then you let him go to LsU.

You can find other players if Miami keeps winning. I’m not worried about recruiting and not worried about what Pickett does honestly.

Advertisement
i would rather have Hanks if NIL is less.

Hanks and Antoine and Ewald is best CB class weve signed in 2 decades.
Exactly at least we know Hank played vs top wr with speed . Just like Lakeland boy all word same class as brown . brown > cormanti don’t give fck how you spelll his name ( bust)

I don’t disagree but there isn’t endless money. Miami has proven they will not overpay for players.

If he was a QB then sure you pay up. For a lanky athlete that no one knows which position he will even play, nah you don’t overpay especially when he has family here and is local to the state.

If good money, family ties, location to home isn’t enough then you let him go to LsU.

You can find other players if Miami keeps winning. I’m not worried about recruiting and not worried about what Pickett does honestly.
Yeah I don't think you can just find a talent like DJ in the portal. Talent like that hardly goes in the portal. DJ can play WR, Safety and Cornerback at a high level.

And I hate when UM fans say it's not endless money. Of course it's not but if you not going to spend high level recruits what's the point

Yeah I don't think you can just find a talent like DJ in the portal. Talent like that hardly goes in the portal. DJ can play WR, Safety and Cornerback at a high level.

And I hate when UM fans say it's not endless money. Of course it's not but if you not going to spend high level recruits what's the point
That's not how you copium right. The objective is to only bring up saving money on the players we don't get. No one ever questions the ones that commit.

Advertisement
i would rather have Hanks if NIL is less.

Hanks and Antoine and Ewald is best CB class weve signed in 2 decades.

But is it an "either or" or a "neither nor"? I don't see us getting Hanks, tbh. Not unless Napier is fired and the family doesn't like the new head coach. They're looking for a reason to stay with UF.

I'm not condoning putting more up for Pickett. If we hit our cap, we hit our cap. He either takes it or leaves it. And if he sticks with LSU, I'd take Option C and spend that money on a portal kid for 2025, hoping you can develop Slimeto, Ewald and Merrit, and bringing in another 3-4 in 2026 until the group is NC caliber.

p.s. Is it really the money though? The #1 excuse for every team that loses a recruit is always the other team paid more. Maybe Pickett just likes Raymond and LSU more, or doesn't want to be in his uncle/cousin's shadow?

B Kelly is a deuch bag. Best thing that happened to ND is he leaving that program. Worst thing that happened to LSU is signing this *******. He almost took down ND, and he’s working on taking down LSU. No kid should play for this guy.
Best thing to ever happen to ND is being lucky enough to play the []_[] 26 times in their history.

Advertisement

"Miami AND FLORIDA"

Yea Right GIF

Advertisement

This isn’t exactly true. Miami is willing to overpay, they just haven’t had to because that’s how it broke in certain situations. The DT that went to OU is an example. The LB that went to Texas is another. They were willing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back