2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

The relationship is strong, the money is better.
In order to pull this Miami gotta have a strong season and hope LSU is underwhelming. In other words… Jeremiah Smith 2.0 😂

Advertisement
Pops starting to remind me of earl little.

Also does it count at gator tears if they’re using a gator visit to watch a Miami player while simultaneously claiming they’re locked in with a conference rival of theirs?

Pops starting to remind me of earl little.

Also does it count at gator tears if they’re using a gator visit to watch a Miami player while simultaneously claiming they’re locked in with a conference rival of theirs?
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Me and my buddy saw DJ walk right by us at the game yesterday (before it started) and I yelled “DJ” and he turned around and I walked up to him and told him he needs to flip to The U and one of his family members (cousin) was telling me he’s been trying to tell him to go to Miami and play with Booker. Hopefully he was impressed by our big win yesterday and hopefully USC beats LSU tonight and makes him think about it 🙏🏻

Advertisement
Might be. Sometimes kids just fall on love w another program, coach, situation
With his family, and their understanding of the process - i don't feel like he's the ****-around type. We just need to show out and keep persistent. Lsu is only comp if we continue to shine
One of those "pay for a commit" situations

Advertisement
Back