2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
Miami rosters Pickett's cousin, true freshman defensive end Booker Pickett Jr. The two keep their conversations away from the field, but there is an understanding that they would like to play their college football together.

"We don't really talk about football. Me and him both know we want to be on the same team. Miami coming out here and just dominating, showing they can handle big teams. It shows that they're going back to what they're used to be, it's good," Pickett said.

Gucci Mane Sneaker Shopping GIF by Complex

Advertisement
From the same update above:

"Florida is working on keeping Pickett in-state as well, but may be a bit behind the eight ball after a tough season opener. It does sound like Pickett sounds to return to Gainesville for their late-season matchup against Florida State."

UF recruiters are struggling so bad, they're now inviting prospects to visit campus when the Gators are playing on the road :LOL:

Advertisement
From the same update above:

"Florida is working on keeping Pickett in-state as well, but may be a bit behind the eight ball after a tough season opener. It does sound like Pickett sounds to return to Gainesville for their late-season matchup against Florida State."

UF recruiters are struggling so bad, they're now inviting prospects to visit campus when the Gators are playing on the road :LOL:

They’re already letting him come for the LSU game. Why on gods green earth would you do that? For the hope that somehow you pull off a miracle and win? Do you honestly think he’s not going to cheer on the team he’s committed too?

I remember she posted something online one time, and a troll account of an indian guy responded "Your vagin look like elephant trunk trying to pick peanuts off the sidewalk" referencing those nudie pics that got leaked. Was she married to Jeremy Stephens at one time? Guy must be hung like a tennis ball can.
The term ‘ beef curtains “ did that thing no justice. It looked like somebody dropped a hand grenade in it and ran.

Advertisement
I remember she posted something online one time, and a troll account of an indian guy responded "Your vagin look like elephant trunk trying to pick peanuts off the sidewalk" referencing those nudie pics that got leaked. Was she married to Jeremy Stephens at one time? Guy must be hung like a tennis ball can.
Can’t believe I knew who you were talking about without knowing who you where talking about

Might be. Sometimes kids just fall on love w another program, coach, situation
With his family, and their understanding of the process - i don't feel like he's the ****-around type. We just need to show out and keep persistent. Lsu is only comp if we continue to shine
this kid has been an lsu fan for most of his life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back