2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Time to make a statement with him right their watching his cousin. If all goes well, Booker even gets a few snaps. If he does, it was a statement game for us and DJ.

Advertisement
“We’ll be there,” Pickett’s father Damien said. “Honestly we’re there to support my nephew (Hurricanes true freshman edge Booker Pickett Jr.). My son is 1,000 percent committed in his decision.”

God****..lmfao!

Is UF going to accept getting cucked like that in the open?

We all knew it, but saying it out loud is a different level is disrespect

God****..lmfao!

Is UF going to accept getting cucked like that in the open?

We all knew it, but saying it out loud is a different level is disrespect
They are like the guy who literally puts his face right down near it while his old lady is getting plowed and smiles while she just gets destroyed and afterward it looks like Hope Solo's ax wound.

Advertisement
They are like the guy who literally puts his face right down near it while his old lady is getting plowed and smiles while she just gets destroyed and afterward it looks like Hope Solo's ax wound.
200.gif

I remember she posted something online one time, and a troll account of an indian guy responded "Your vagin look like elephant trunk trying to pick peanuts off the sidewalk" referencing those nudie pics that got leaked. Was she married to Jeremy Stephens at one time? Guy must be hung like a tennis ball can.

Advertisement
Back