2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

So I went to the Justin Scott thread from last year. It’s 80 pages and now locked. I just randomly went to page 50. It’s from July 2nd of last year. These are literally consecutive posts off that page. Any of this seem familiar? Some of y’all (and by some I mean **** near all) are literally incapable of learning a single thing. This **** ain’t over. This class ain’t dead.

I’ve said this prob 50x on this site over the past 2.5 years, and it bears repeating again, cause some of y’all are showing your asses big time and it’s real embarrassing. Doubt Mario Cristobal in recruiting at your own peril. More often than not, you’re gonna look real dumb. (Yeah, I’m about to charge my phone btw)

View attachment 295416

View attachment 295417
View attachment 295418
Charge your phone.

Advertisement
I gave the thumbs down because I was told things got weird today and communication was spotty to put it nicely. This isn’t over though.

Yeah, the first "LSU" thing I heard yesterday, I laughed. The 2nd through 10th, I took more seriously.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So I went to the Justin Scott thread from last year. It’s 80 pages and now locked. I just randomly went to page 50. It’s from July 2nd of last year. These are literally consecutive posts off that page. Any of this seem familiar? Some of y’all (and by some I mean **** near all) are literally incapable of learning a single thing. This **** ain’t over. This class ain’t dead.

I’ve said this prob 50x on this site over the past 2.5 years, and it bears repeating again, cause some of y’all are showing your asses big time and it’s real embarrassing. Doubt Mario Cristobal in recruiting at your own peril. More often than not, you’re gonna look real dumb. (Yeah, I’m about to charge my phone btw)

View attachment 295416

View attachment 295417
View attachment 295418
IMG_5927.webp

And they didn’t get either one

I know he said he called Kelly before he got to the stadium but I dont think it was a last minute thing. Dude had LSU balloons there. Some people knew.

Not last minute. But relatively recent. Not "weeks ago".

So that's three schools that he said "yes" to at three different times. Shades of Jeremiah Smith.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LSU ascends in the last 2 weeks over Oregon and Miami?

I'm not phased by this at all. That euphoric feeling will wear itself down. If you look at the timeline, I think there are several factors at play including money just to commit.

If Miami has the type of season we hope and expect, he'll likely be a Cane regardless of what LSU does. If we don't perform as expected, we would have lost him anyway.

LSU was ahead before they fell behind before they ascended again. Facts.

Advertisement
Yep and my guess is that CR started developing that relationship the minute he got to gville.

OK...but that only tells part of the story. Since Corey Raymond was not rehired at LSU until six months ago.

Any basis for "Pickett favoring LSU" a year ago was NOT based on Corey Raymond.

It's not such a shocker to realize why LSU was able to make a recruiting "comeback" with Pickett over the last few months.

Advertisement
Back