2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I went to the Justin Scott thread from last year. It’s 80 pages and now locked. I just randomly went to page 50. It’s from July 2nd of last year. These are literally consecutive posts off that page. Any of this seem familiar? Some of y’all (and by some I mean **** near all) are literally incapable of learning a single thing. This **** ain’t over. This class ain’t dead.

I’ve said this prob 50x on this site over the past 2.5 years, and it bears repeating again, cause some of y’all are showing your asses big time and it’s real embarrassing. Doubt Mario Cristobal in recruiting at your own peril. More often than not, you’re gonna look real dumb. (Yeah, I’m about to charge my phone btw)

IMG_4687.webp

IMG_4688.webp

IMG_4689.webp

So I went to the Justin Scott thread from last year. It’s 80 pages and now locked. I just randomly went to page 50. It’s from July 2nd of last year. These are literally consecutive posts off that page. Any of this seem familiar? Some of y’all (and by some I mean **** near all) are literally incapable of learning a single thing. This **** ain’t over. This class ain’t dead.

I’ve said this prob 50x on this site over the past 2.5 years, and it bears repeating again, cause some of y’all are showing your asses big time and it’s real embarrassing. Doubt Mario Cristobal in recruiting at your own peril. More often than not, you’re gonna look real dumb. (Yeah, I’m about to charge my phone btw)

View attachment 295416

View attachment 295417
View attachment 295418
I’m just glad none of these **** posts were by me

I’m just glad none of these **** posts were by me

Bro. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure y’all can pull receipts on me and make me look like a whole dumbass. But this was literally a year ago. Look at this ****. It’s like Groundhog Day for real. And this was just a totally random page, not edited at all. Like 9 consecutive posts that u could’ve just pretty much copied and pasted between that thread and this one. Incredible inability to have a hint of perspective from presumed adults. Fascinating ****.

Advertisement
Bro. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure y’all can pull receipts on me and make me look like a whole dumbass. But this was literally a year ago. Look at this ****. It’s like Groundhog Day for real. And this was just a totally random page, not edited at all. Like 9 consecutive posts that u could’ve just pretty much copied and pasted between that thread and this one. Incredible inability to have a hint of perspective from presumed adults. Fascinating ****.
1721272728138.gif

Someone explain to me why yall are cool with him going to lsu over oregon? How is oregon not the easier flip than lsu?

People were literally just saying how few Florida kids end up at oregon because of that distance. Lsu is by far more of a threat to florida kids and kids in the south which is our base as well..so why tf are yall cool with lsu more than oregon?

Because yall don’t like that their fans like their new coach more than mario? Yall don’t like nike(literally **** near all out competition is nike). I swear some fans just say anything to cope lol. Use logic over emotions man

And i still think we got a chance to flip because i think we will win and he has alumni and current family ties but i would much rather be trying to flip from oregon than lsu..ESPECIALLY for a db/wr they have a crazy track record there

Advertisement
On paper, one of the best offenses in the country. They did lose Debrock to ND, so let’s see how that disrupts them.

Nuss is a good QB imo, and they avoid Texas and UGA on their schedule. They get Ole Miss, Alabama and OU at home. A&M hardest road game, USC and UCLA in non-con when both are expected to drop off.

The expectation is fringe playoff team, with the defense still a question mark (though expected to be better).

So comparable to our schedule.

I kid.

WTF happened to the sauces? I thought all kinds of **** was gonna have to happen... Dolphins relocating and Joe Robbie getting torn down + Mario getting fired after a 0-11 season + watery MacN'Cheese at the BBQ + UM dropping football to lose this cat in December. And we lost him in July?

Advertisement
Ay.... Y'all remember when y'all lied and said he was a cane lock just because he tweeted a pic of him and his cousin in UM attire a couple days ago?? But but but "he wouldn't do his family like that"...... Lmao boy got a stronger bond with Raymond than his own blood, SHEESH.

Advertisement
Back