2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

D$ right now

IMG_5899.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ultimately what we need is 2/3 of Pickett, Hanks, Antoine. Getting all 3 will be very tough. We should feel really confident about Antione. We then NEED 1 of Pickett/Hanks. Obviously we want both. Hanks is UF legacy I believe. But UF ks likely to have a **** season, Oregon’s is much more difficult to beat for a recruit due to NIL and them likely having a great season.

I still think we get Pickett and thinks he picks us, but it definitely won’t be easy especially if he picks Oregon tomorrow and we gotta flip him in December. And him setting his decision date so early imo was with the intention of committing to Oregon in the first place. Same that 5star WR from Texas Moore

Ultimately what we need is 2/3 of Pickett, Hanks, Antoine. Getting all 3 will be very tough. We should feel really confident about Antione. We then NEED 1 of Pickett/Hanks. Obviously we want both. Hanks is UF legacy I believe. But UF ks likely to have a **** season, Oregon’s is much more difficult to beat for a recruit due to NIL and them likely having a great season.

I still think we get Pickett and thinks he picks us, but it definitely won’t be easy especially if he picks Oregon tomorrow and we gotta flip him in December. And him setting his decision date so early imo was with the intention of committing to Oregon in the first place. Same that 5star WR from Texas Moore
Pickett isn’t flipping if he commits to Oregon

Advertisement

Hanks is a legacy, his father played there. I think it’s going to be tougher to land Hanks because they’re going to end up firing Billy before seasons end and new guy will get benefit of the doubt from the Hanks

Advertisement
Advertisement
I won’t bash him but I won’t criticize anyone who does. Totally justified. If his family is loyal to UM, then he should pick UM.

Imagine what would happen to a character in Game of Thrones if he told the Lannisters he is loyal to them but that he will be fighting for the Targaryens because they offered more money.
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F0492febf-23e0-4034-a55a-668e77543537_656x480.jpeg

That bucket of popcorn you have will be good if it goes Miami’s way but you gonna need this bigger size if he commits to the Crows..
Yup either way it’s a win

The amount of dramatic lines in the sand in this thread are amazing

I get it though. People still struggling to get used to recruiting against elite programs for elite players

Advertisement
Back