2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Screenshot_20240517-151006.webp

Cane

Advertisement
I got hired by Prime Inc last wednesday to drive flatbed. Im a rookie out with a trainer, we drove from Springfield to St Louis to pick up, St Louis to little south of Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge to Bama, Bama to Youngstown, then from Youngstown to Suwanee GA today, now we on the way to somewhere on the banks of Lake Michigan.

My **** trainer, i like the guy but i notice he driving only 5 or 6 hours and in the day time up till the afternoon, my drive hours has increased my hours each day up to 9 1/2 up till 2 a.m. (you can max 11 hours every 14 before you have to to take a 10 hour break). this morning, and i have to cuz i must do 30k miles before i can eval for my own truck. Thats all while strapping and covering loads with tarps that weight 400 pounds it seems!

All am saying is, Mario best not fail me!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yeah sad this needs to be repeated but we have his cousin on the team and the pickett family is loyal to UM. I severely doubt any trolling is going on. Whether it is a bag or whatever the reason if he does not pick us no need to bash him over it.

Advertisement
At some point "let's wait until December [or signing day]" has to become extinct in our vocabulary. At some point guys like Pickett have to be locks for the hometown team. And that "some point" has to begin this year with an ACC title and a top 10 team. The narrative has to change.

Advertisement
Yeah sad this needs to be repeated but we have his cousin on the team and the pickett family is loyal to UM. I severely doubt any trolling is going on. Whether it is a bag or whatever the reason if he does not pick us no need to bash him over it.

I won’t bash him but I won’t criticize anyone who does. Totally justified. If his family is loyal to UM, then he should pick UM.

Imagine what would happen to a character in Game of Thrones if he told the Lannisters he is loyal to them but that he will be fighting for the Targaryens because they offered more money.

At some point "let's wait until December [or signing day]" has to become extinct in our vocabulary. At some point guys like Pickett have to be locks for the hometown team. And that "some point" has to begin this year with an ACC title and a top 10 team. The narrative has to change.
Tell them!!! You see 5 star guys committing left and right to the home school without any issues.

Advertisement
Back