2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
He said Oregon the whole way but obviously we are neck and neck. He's been wrong before as I believe he had Justin Scott CB to us before he committed to OSU and we all know how that ended.

Obviously would suck from a recruiting momentum standpoint if he commits to Oregon but no way Mario will let a 5 star kid from Florida go all the way to Oregon without a battle.
That will also apply the other way from Oregon, Nike money and a CFP appearance.

Advertisement
It’s very hard to get a guy like picket when you haven’t won more than 8 games the last two seasons. If we can’t land him tomorrow, a big season will most likely get this guy to flip
What about Oregon going into the CFP and possibility of winning it all? That will not help or make extremely difficult to flip him.

Advertisement
Interested Idris Elba GIF
He doesn’t know

Advertisement
Advertisement
How would it be an excuse if we all know that it really was a bag drop, Lanning has unlimited money we all know this. I'm sure miami won't get into a huge bidding war. Especially one with Phil Knight and his money. So why rip him if we don't get the kid. Look I want him just like everyone else, but to rip Mario if we don't I feel that's crazy, man yall getting spoiled with having good classes back to back since Mario took over. It's not the end of the world if we don't get him.
We have unlimited money as well. You brought here to keep the best home. I love what he’s done but I’m allowed to criticize someone I believe will turn this around. If you been here long enough I’m not a yes man, we lost Jeremiah last cycle and that was monumental loss imo. I know it’s not the end of the world but you never let a Sean Taylor type slip, not saying he’s that he’s not but the more u let studs leak the more they rep other schools on Sundays and in pro bowls. I want them all

Pause

Advertisement
Back