Dion Sanders says Warren Sapp Joining His Staff

Advertisement
Didn’t realize Coach Prime, trash talker that he is, was so sensitive.
It’s only one reporter. We’ve banished the entire media…

dave chapelle chapelle's show GIF

Advertisement
Yea but 20 and sapp gotta be fine in the financial area right??? Why stoop to this level??
Sapp’s had significant financial issues in the past. I believe he sold his Super Bowl ring to pay off creditors. Besides there’s plenty of really rich people who would slap their own mom for a couple extra dollars.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just saw the rest of Colorado's schedule this year on College Football live.

They are going to get tore up from the floor up. I bet they will not win more than three additional games.

And he'll want to bounce and then the Canes bandwagoning will begin, if it doesn't already start to happen Midway through this year.

Advertisement
I’m sure most of the the dislike for Lewis and Sapp coaching at Colorado is the Deion Tax, but so what? If you were trying to build a career coaching football, especially college football, are you going to limit yourself to what programs you’ll actually work for as you try to build your career? That’s silly. Specially when these men are in their 30s, 40s, 50s, and you’re worried about rivalries when they were in their late teens and early 20s.

Were Warren Sapp and Derek Brooks supposed to hate each other when they played together in Tampa Bay? They actually played against each other in classic FSU-Miami games. Both drafted by the same team in the same year. Oops, now we’re teammates.

I’m sure most of the the dislike for Lewis and Sapp coaching at Colorado is the Deion Tax, but so what? If you were trying to build a career coaching football, especially college football, are you going to limit yourself to what programs you’ll actually work for as you try to build your career? That’s silly. Specially when these men are in their 30s, 40s, 50s, and you’re worried about rivalries when they were in their late teens and early 20s.

Were Warren Sapp and Derek Brooks supposed to hate each other when they played together in Tampa Bay? They actually played against each other in classic FSU-Miami games. Both drafted by the same team in the same year. Oops, now we’re teammates.
it’s a job, and a well paying job at that. Good for them and I wish them the best. As for Coach Sanders I could care less because I truly don’t know if he is hurting or helping the young men he is coaching. They might be better off with a different head coach.

Advertisement
Back