Dion Sanders says Warren Sapp Joining His Staff

Advertisement
I’m sure most of the the dislike for Lewis and Sapp coaching at Colorado is the Deion Tax, but so what? If you were trying to build a career coaching football, especially college football, are you going to limit yourself to what programs you’ll actually work for as you try to build your career? That’s silly. Specially when these men are in their 30s, 40s, 50s, and you’re worried about rivalries when they were in their late teens and early 20s.

Were Warren Sapp and Derek Brooks supposed to hate each other when they played together in Tampa Bay? They actually played against each other in classic FSU-Miami games. Both drafted by the same team in the same year. Oops, now we’re teammates.
Warrens not trying to have a career in coaching. He's trying to make a few extra bucks cause his chick drives him crazy sitting at home & his bread and his endorsements have dried up. He legit hates communication and youth. This is like purgatory for him and I can guarantee you he's talking **** more than he is coaching. Lol. Damian on the other hand, he loves this game and I can absolutely see coaching in his future because he lives the game just that much. Glad to see him getting a shot.

Warrens not trying to have a career in coaching. He's trying to make a few extra bucks cause his chick drives him crazy sitting at home & his bread and his endorsements have dried up. He legit hates communication and youth. This is like purgatory for him and I can guarantee you he's talking **** more than he is coaching. Lol. Damian on the other hand, he loves this game and I can absolutely see coaching in his future because he lives the game just that much. Glad to see him getting a shot.
Loved Damione

Exactly. A lot of people who are commenting have never met these guys and don't understand their personalities.

I've never once said a word about Damione taking the job. I've laughed my *** off at Warren taking the job.

Advertisement
Didn't realize D was over there as well. Although I hate the fact they're being exploited, I'm glad to see him able to keep his passion alive in something he loves. That right there is legit how he conducts himself day in and day out.
I don't think grown men who have the kinda of experience they have in their lifetime can or are being "exploited".

They wanted to Coach & that's where they got hired.

I don't think grown men who have the kinda of experience they have in their lifetime can or are being "exploited".

They wanted to Coach & that's where they got hired.
I can see your point I guess. If the narrative is then that they are using each other. Because while Warren just wants a check, Deion is simply using all these former canes as a way to sell his legitimacy. Without all of this media attention brought on his personality and his son with the gimmicks surrounding them then you key on his coaching and this experiment falls apart. So I can go with that. It serves a purpose for each of them.

But that whole part about they wanted to Coach... Nah. Definitely not. Warren hates coaches and youth & communication. No part of him wants to be doing this. Like if he still has money this was his calling. That's flat out false. He's doing this solely because he needed to figure out another source of income to where he could live a decent life again. Simple means to an end.

Now Damien on the other hand. He absolutely loves this game. Has always been a student of it & used to be very vocal even in his playing years of trying to point out keys he learned in film throughout the line. I can absolutely see him in coaching and I think it will be great for him.

Exactly. A lot of people who are commenting have never met these guys and don't understand their personalities.

I've never once said a word about Damione taking the job. I've laughed my *** off at Warren taking the job.
Is there anyone that actually likes Warren Sapp from his world - I don’t mean a fan

Advertisement
I Understand Will Ferrell GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can see your point I guess. If the narrative is then that they are using each other. Because while Warren just wants a check, Deion is simply using all these former canes as a way to sell his legitimacy. Without all of this media attention brought on his personality and his son with the gimmicks surrounding them then you key on his coaching and this experiment falls apart. So I can go with that. It serves a purpose for each of them.

But that whole part about they wanted to Coach... Nah. Definitely not. Warren hates coaches and youth & communication. No part of him wants to be doing this. Like if he still has money this was his calling. That's flat out false. He's doing this solely because he needed to figure out another source of income to where he could live a decent life again. Simple means to an end.

Now Damien on the other hand. He absolutely loves this game. Has always been a student of it & used to be very vocal even in his playing years of trying to point out keys he learned in film throughout the line. I can absolutely see him in coaching and I think it will be great for him.
I presume you're Warren's financial manager?

I presume you're Warren's financial manager?
Lol. Brother, I ain't even gonna get into my relationship with Warren over the years or anyone else. This is simple logic of anyone that played in the league for an extended amount of time. We live a lifestyle that's not sustainable for numerous reasons UNLESS you #1 invest your money wisely. #2 live a frugal life throughout your career. You don't realize what bills really amount to until they start to pile up. If you'd like to think Warren filed bankruptcy for no reason & he's on BBQ Pitt Masters or Nickelodeon etc because he's rolling in money and that's just what he prefers to pull in booking fees from , that's just ur choice. Finances be damned. I know Warren very well and I know this isn't something he's ever wanted

Advertisement
Back