Dion Sanders says Warren Sapp Joining His Staff

Advertisement
Warrens not trying to have a career in coaching. He's trying to make a few extra bucks cause his chick drives him crazy sitting at home & his bread and his endorsements have dried up. He legit hates communication and youth. This is like purgatory for him and I can guarantee you he's talking **** more than he is coaching. Lol. Damian on the other hand, he loves this game and I can absolutely see coaching in his future because he lives the game just that much. Glad to see him getting a shot.
Yes, agree on Sapp. His reputation is well-earned. Dyck. Kinda sad, since he’s one of The U’s best ever. Too bad he can’t rep his alma mater like Mike Irvin or Ed Reed.

Glad to see Lewis getting opportunities. Underrated at UM but the list of elite DTs who wore Orange and Green is long.

I was also more trying to talk about the issue of former Canes working with former Noles. I hope that the anti-Deion thing is more about Deion than anything else. And Sapp brings his own reputation to the discussion.

Would anyone have any problem if Derrick Brooks or Warrick Dunn were coaches and took a job at Miami? Or a former Cane took a job working for them? I don’t know Brooks or Dunn personally, I’m sure you do, but I don’t think either has the negative reputation of Sapp or Deion. Hypothetically speaking.

Have a blessed day. Go Canes!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes, agree on Sapp. His reputation is well-earned. Dyck. Kinda sad, since he’s one of The U’s best ever. Too bad he can’t rep his alma mater like Mike Irvin or Ed Reed.

Glad to see Lewis getting opportunities. Underrated at UM but the list of elite DTs who wore Orange and Green is long.

I was also more trying to talk about the issue of former Canes working with former Noles. I hope that the anti-Deion thing is more about Deion than anything else. And Sapp brings his own reputation to the discussion.

Would anyone have any problem if Derrick Brooks or Warrick Dunn were coaches and took a job at Miami? Or a former Cane took a job working for them? I don’t know Brooks or Dunn personally, I’m sure you do, but I don’t think either has the negative reputation of Sapp or Deion. Hypothetically speaking.

I personally don't have a problem with the fact a cane is working there. Like I said I'm glad Damione has a job. What I don't like is deion making his hires not because of the coaches they are but because of the names they are. You need proof? Just look at Warren. Man's never coached at any level for one second in his life. He's not a student of the game. Yet deion makes some huge deal about bringing him on staff & not in a support capacity either.

**** Ron Dugans coached Wrs here. Hated him when he played at FSU, never liked him when he was here, and dont care for him now. Im a prick i guess.

Last edited:
**** Ron Digams coached Wrs here. Hated him when he played at FSU, never liked him when he was here, and dont care for him now. Im a prick i guess.
He wasn’t a very good coach. I don’t follow coaching to the extent where I would know of any elite position coaches or coordinators who plead at or coached at Florida State or Florida, but if there were such a thing, I wouldn’t mind if they were on the staff at Miami.

Advertisement
Can’t relate, I assume everyone on here is a complete prick in real life.
bill murray GIF

You got grown men on the internet judging the character of other grown men with other grown men..Discussing their financial situations in detail, discussing how they interacted with them in a bad way to other grown men lol u cant make this **** up

Advertisement
Advertisement
He wasn’t a very good coach. I don’t follow coaching to the extent where I would know of any elite position coaches or coordinators who plead at or coached at Florida State or Florida, but if there were such a thing, I wouldn’t mind if they were on the staff at Miami.

Our LB coach played at F$U.

These guys love working for Deion, they don’t have to recruit.
Which leads to them narrating fights: “leaked video involves former staff member Trevor Reilly and current graduate coach Josh Jynes engaging in a fistfight. In the video, you can hear commentary of the fight from current staff member and former NFL star Warren Sapp.”

Advertisement
Back