Dion Sanders says Warren Sapp Joining His Staff

I can see your point I guess. If the narrative is then that they are using each other. Because while Warren just wants a check, Deion is simply using all these former canes as a way to sell his legitimacy. Without all of this media attention brought on his personality and his son with the gimmicks surrounding them then you key on his coaching and this experiment falls apart. So I can go with that. It serves a purpose for each of them.

But that whole part about they wanted to Coach... Nah. Definitely not. Warren hates coaches and youth & communication. No part of him wants to be doing this. Like if he still has money this was his calling. That's flat out false. He's doing this solely because he needed to figure out another source of income to where he could live a decent life again. Simple means to an end.

Now Damien on the other hand. He absolutely loves this game. Has always been a student of it & used to be very vocal even in his playing years of trying to point out keys he learned in film throughout the line. I can absolutely see him in coaching and I think it will be great for him.
This explains his weird introduction to the team. He said like two sentences and scurried out of the room. I was thinking at the time “that’s all you got”? He just not into it.

Advertisement
There's quite a few people who like Warren & get along with him just fine.

If you step outside the echo chamber of CIS, you'll find that not everyone & everything is defined by how a small segment of people think or feel.
Sapp is an ***. Maybe he can be a likable, funny *** at times but that doesn’t make him a good person. All CIS is doing is echoing the sentiment shared all across football. Great football player, douchebag human.

Advertisement
Sapp is an ***. Maybe he can be a likable, funny *** at times but that doesn’t make him a good person. All CIS is doing is echoing the sentiment shared all across football. Great football player, douchebag human.
There's several dozen people on CIS who fit the exact same description.

So at best, the lot of you are just a bunch judgemental hypocrits who can't think for yourselves.

The pot is calling the kettle black.

There's quite a few people who like Warren & get along with him just fine.

If you step outside the echo chamber of CIS, you'll find that not everyone & everything is defined by how a small segment of people think or feel.
But we're literally IN the echo chamber. And in here, everything Deion and related are fair game for hatred. You can't blame fanatics for irrationally hating their rivals.

You love Prime, that's cool, he's the goat... or whatever. But just love him a little less in here, cuz most dont wanna to hear that **** lol.

Still love you man!

I’ve met Sapp twice in Tampa. Once at a restaurant and once at a movie theater. I’m not a jock sniffer. Didn’t say a word to him, and both times he showed his true colors. Acted like an *** to employees and to some people around him…Both times

So at best, the lot of you are just a bunch judgemental hypocrits who can't think for yourselves.

There’s also a couple of guys on here that know him personally and professionally and both say he’s not a good guy (putting it mildly). I’ll take first hand knowledge versus opinion any day.

Advertisement
But we're literally IN the echo chamber. And in here, everything Deion and related are fair game for hatred. You can't blame fanatics for irrationally hating their rivals.

You love Prime, that's cool, he's the goat... or whatever. But just love him a little less in here, cuz most dont wanna to hear that **** lol.

Still love you man!
Go back a few pages & follow along.

Advertisement

This isn’t real life. Trolling on a message board & being a complete prick in actuality aren’t comparable.

Not worth our breath honestly. I digress 🍻

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back