Did I see UCF is favored?

I’ve voiced my concerns over the years with late game execution during L’s tenure. Tonight that was on display. Season is young need to clean it up as season progresses.

Good win on the road while we didn’t play our best 6-1

Advertisement
woo hoo ric flair GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
After getting ***ked all game long by the zebras, they finally got one right. Definitely 1.4 went off that clock on that tipped ball.

Free throw shooting almost screwed us today, Gotta be better in those situations. But a great win against a really good team on the road.

Advertisement
I’ve voiced my concerns over the years with late game execution during L’s tenure. Tonight that was on display. Season is young need to clean it up as season progresses.

Good win on the road while we didn’t play our best 6-1

So you missed the part where the announcers said, "brilliant play call. Brilliant play call. Not a good play call. A brilliant play call"

Again, there is no evidence that the Canes struggle down the stretch of close games. They've blown their fair share, as has every team in college basketball. That's the nature of this sport. The Canes have also stolen games late under L.

Also, we got hosed by the refs or it wouldn't have come down to that. That was an obvious flagrant earlier in the game, and no way that an and-1 with about 15 seconds left.

Miller needs to take only a couple outside shots a game, can’t have Wong shoot 5 3’s a game he’s just not that good of a shooter. Pack, Wooga, Nacho, Miller had solid games.

Wasn’t able to watch all of it but need to work on those free throws. Wong was 73% from the line going into today and went 1-2. He should be at least 80%.

Rutgers will be another good test for them.

Advertisement
Great game.
Let’s give some credit to a very good UCF team that has a reasonable chance to make the NCAA tourney.
Pack finally displayed the game that everyone was waiting to see. He was scoring at all 3 levels.
Omier is a monster, Poplar is so much fun to watch and Miller is the glue. If Wong has his normal game we win by 10.

that 2-2-1 press and the half-court press that UCF used were very effective, especially with their height. Dawkins has them well coached and has recruited well.

**** that Mickey Mouse school and their fans throwing down the U
I love slapping UCF down. The moment they join the Big XII, Rad should call them and put them on the schedule permanently. If Mario has this program rolling in 3 years, I'd savor those asswhippings.
After getting ***ked all game long by the zebras, they finally got one right. Definitely 1.4 went off that clock on that tipped ball.

Free throw shooting almost screwed us today, Gotta be better in those situations. But a great win against a really good team on the road.
This team has been solid from the line for most of the early season. Heck of a time to not be as sharp. Then again, had the refs not gotten involved, it wouldn't have been this close down the stretch.

Geez, thought we were gonna get a Russia v US '72 finish. The questionable call on Wong, a friggin' conference with Dawkins after his last timeout (about :15 seconds), the timekeeper lapse AND the official timed it and SAID 1.5 (read his lips) - yet conferences and WAITED to finally end the game. DO YOUR FRIGGIN JOB ZEBRAS (in an unbiased manner).

Advertisement
Back