DIAMOND HEAD CLASSIC

Advertisement
When this team is rolling, I honestly believe they could compete with anybody.

But when this team is bad? I don't think they could beat me and my buddies in the driveway.

Terrible half of basketball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yea we aren't a good team. Absolute crap schedule has inflated our ranking. We'll be lucky to go .500 in conference play.

Dude, you are a fckin idiot when it comes to basketball. Are you not paying attention to what's going on across the country? UNC lost to bleeping Wofford. Bad halves of basketball happen. Keep your terrible hyperbolic takes to yourself till we actually lose maybe a couple games.

Advertisement
That was probably the worst half of basketball this year.

Some fun points:

- 11 TOs (NMSU has 12 points off TOs)
- 1-10 from 3PT
- 9-29 from FGs

Miller and Waaldenburg are nowhere close to being ready to play quality burn.

Yea we aren't a good team. Absolute crap schedule has inflated our ranking. We'll be lucky to go .500 in conference play.

Dude, you are a fckin idiot when it comes to basketball. Are you not paying attention to what's going on across the country? UNC lost to bleeping Wofford. Bad halves of basketball happen. Keep your terrible hyperbolic takes to yourself till we actually lose maybe a couple games.

Who have we played? Minnesota was probably our best win and they've lost two more since. We turn the ball over at an alarming rate, take awful shots and can't make free throws. That's a recipe for disaster against teams with a pulse.

Advertisement

Who have we played? Minnesota was probably our best win and they've lost two more since. We turn the ball over at an alarming rate, take awful shots and can't make free throws. That's a recipe for disaster against teams with a pulse.

We have two legit eventual lottery picks.

We average 11 turnovers a game. That is third best in the ACC and 22nd best in the country. Don't just get on here and blatantly lie. Our shooting is **** fine across the board this year other than Brown being mildly disappointing. Free throws have been awful but they're always awful for us.

Again, we might lose this game. We will absolutely not be under .500 in the ACC.

Advertisement
Our defense is the strength of the team, but we've given up several good looks already this half, plus a couple offensive boards. Not what we need after our offense seems to have found some life.

Advertisement
Hey Brown, we remember you’re really good at that. Keep attacking. We’re way too athletic for them.

Advertisement
Back