2026 Dereon Coleman 4* QB from Orlando Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I like his tools. Obviously would like to see him grow a bit but the ball seems to come out with a good bit of zip without him seeming to have to put much effort into it. Also glad to see us going for a guy that can at least keep people honest with his legs.

Advertisement
lol nothing I just don’t think he stacks up to other options Miami has , Michael Clayton would be a 1000 times better than him or try and flip someone else .
I just feel like I’ve seen you post here and on 247 about 50 times today about him lol

Seriously though, what’s the main knock in your opinion? Size?

I just feel like I’ve seen you post here and on 247 about 50 times today about him lol

Seriously though, what’s the main knock in your opinion? Size?
Just responding to people,
Asking about how the camp went . And just adding that I do think it’s a bad pick up for Miami . One reason is his size just because he can possibly pack on weight doesn’t mean it won’t effect his game, another is he isn’t very accurate on his short or intermediate Passes. I also think Michael Clayton would be a much better pick up for us .

Just responding to people,
Asking about how the camp went . And just adding that I do think it’s a bad pick up for Miami . One reason is his size just because he can possibly pack on weight doesn’t mean it won’t effect his game, another is he isn’t very accurate on his short or intermediate Passes. I also think Michael Clayton would be a much better pick up for us .
No I know I was just ******* around. Not trying to be like those dudes on your *** over there lmao.

But yeah, unless he broadens out he doesn’t look to have a ton of room for weight, but he’s probably only what, 15 or so? We’ll see. Like I said, I like the arm talent and the athleticism. I also noticed in that pic with Mario, looks like has big hands for his size.

Advertisement
No I know I was just ******* around. Not trying to be like those dudes on your *** over there lmao.

But yeah, unless he broadens out he doesn’t look to have a ton of room for weight, but he’s probably only what, 15 or so? We’ll see. Like I said, I like the arm talent and the athleticism. I also noticed in that pic with Mario, looks like has big hands for his size.
I’m just gonna stop commenting I’m not trying to **** on the kid , just posting my opinion on a message board like everyone else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not going to comment anymore about this I’m coming across like I’m out to get the kid . I wish Coleman nothing but the best if he comes here hope he balls out is all
I’m going to say.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back