Deen and Mesidor

Fsu causes problems passing , running and puts pressure on all three levels.

Indeed. I'm not so much worried about the pass rush. Guidry's scheme generates pressure regardless. However, was just very concerned with the rush defense holding up this year. We just can't afford to be losing depth. Much less starters.

Advertisement
Would make some sense, considering his last snap was the first one of a drive, after a break. He got a carry, took a hit, and immediately asked to be taken out. No way he was tired, and I didn't see him limping or holding a shoulder or anything like that.
I saw Fletcher come off the field in front of us and thought maybe he got poked in the eye?

Advertisement
No clue , I heard Sunday morning it was a foot and it could be a problem. That was the only injury that was concerning. I’ve heard rumors of the injury but I don’t post rumors. I’d just prepare not to see him for some games. Best case hope he’s back for the meat of the schedule.
I thought it maybe happened on his play where he chased down the QB for the 2 yard loss. He popped up and kind of looked down. Looking at it live you dont think anything of it, looking back I am unsure if he came back in the game after that. Did not see him on the condensed game on youtube after that.
Was definitely weird. One snap, not really a crazy violent play, and he asks to come off with no noticeable injury never to return.
Yeah I think he got his bell rung. He took a little bit of a shot then taps out. Something was off. If not it could have been a soft tissue thing. Like you feel your hamstring get tight or groin or whatever and he didnt want to risk having to explode on the next play. When he came off he went straight to the tent.

Advertisement
Depth (quality depth) is what separates teams from 11 or 10 wins to 8 wins. I predict next year we will have the depth to reload in nearly every position. Let's hope we get healthy at DT to stay competitive this year.

Agree, and if not next year then the year after. Mario's only had 1 great class and a couple of transfer windows to build this team. The 2021 class is staring to look not that bad either with Anez Cooper, Horton and co

Advertisement
Advertisement
Deen could be a little longer than originally thought. Imo MF is the only one I’d expect to have a chance to chance of playing Thursday.
The key is whether he's ready for UNC. If he can get in some snaps against GT, that's nice, too.

From the early Mesidor reports, it seemed really pessimistic. If he can come back to help us set the edge against FSU, and maybe knock Travis out of the game, I would personally appreciate it very much.

Robert Downey Jr Yes GIF
I think some folks jumped the gun a tad early with the out for the year talk.

Advertisement
Back