Deen and Mesidor

Advertisement
So what’s the word on Deen and Mesidor for GT? Have to think Kam, Kelly and MF will be a go.

So what’s the word on Deen and Mesidor for GT? Have to think Kam, Kelly and MF will be a go.
you think kam is a go? I think hes out tbh. was it confirmed whether it was a concussion or not? appears to be one but we know **** be okay thankfully.

Parachute Pants or
Z Cavarici ?

Skidz

200.gif

Advertisement
you think kam is a go? I think hes out tbh. was it confirmed whether it was a concussion or not? appears to be one but we know **** be okay thankfully.
I can't see any playing this week. Maybe Kam plays by GT as the previous poster alluded to. That's the earliest, but that's also the game that we really need these guys healthy again.

They’ll play as soon as they’re ready and cleared. Stop this “hold them out till unc or we don’t need them for temple” crap.
It’s a short season and guys want to play as much as they can. If they’re cleared medically, they’ll play and they want to play. If they’re cleared, they aren’t gonna sit out just because they aren’t needed. Stop this dumb ****

Advertisement
I'd guess if Fletcher passes protocol he will play this week. I'd hold everyone else out until next week. Those 5 won't be needed tomorrow but it would be nice to get Fletcher some carries. Figure Allen, Don, and Johnson get most of the load.

They’ll play as soon as they’re ready and cleared. Stop this “hold them out till unc or we don’t need them for temple” crap.
It’s a short season and guys want to play as much as they can. If they’re cleared medically, they’ll play and they want to play. If they’re cleared, they aren’t gonna sit out just because they aren’t needed. Stop this dumb ****
So you'd play your All American safety and three of your best DL in a game that we should win by 40 plus? Give them an extra week off and hopefully they are ready for Temple.

Moten, Gore, Horton, Bain, Chantz, Wayne, and Moss should get some good reps and build some depth the next 2 games. Then bye week.

Then GT. Another game they could get good reps but could also be a trap/lethargic game for the canes.. based on how we are after a bye. They also have looked decent on offense. I'd like to have Deen back for them. Mesidor is needed exactly 1 month from our game Thursday for UNC.

We'll know a lot more about GT after this weekend against Ole Miss.
Campbell too.

Advertisement

I don’t know about this take boss. Almost certainly I am sure there are situations where you sit a guy who CAN go due to the unimportance of a game to prepare for a much more important game. Maybe not as prevalent in college because almost every game is important but when it is a Bethune like team, after a quick turnaround, I see no problem sitting folks who are still banged up but if it was FSU, would play.

Remember TVD vs FSU last year? He was cleared but lets be honest, he probably shouldn’t have been and if it was Bethune, he probably would not have played

What a bunch of mopey bull****. Temple hasn't beaten Miami since 1930. Facts.

You ate too many gummies.
look I think we can offer criticism when warranted but so far, after 2 weeks bc thats all we have, this team is MUCH improved, well coached, and has the potential to have a very good and fun season. I think theres a limit to being a critic. last year, it was warranted. so far from ON FIELD play, it isnt. Mario and his staff have done everything we can expect from them. I guess the only real criticism is what the **** happened to the ST for a quarter haha

Advertisement
Yeah I was more-so clowning him for the fake insider bs again.
Unless Cribby or DMoney speak up beforehand, we’ll all find out shortly when Mario addresses the injury situations for multiple guys…probably tomorrow?

Kam, Mesidor, Deen, Kelly, Mauigoa, Fletcher were some off the top of my head.

I think all we know about Mesidor was that he was put in a boot for precautionary measures, which would lead to ankle concerns…but normally that’s not season-ending. At least I hope not in this case.
Aaron Rodgers was put in a boot Monday night 4 plays into the 1st quarter. It turned out to be a torn Achilles. I hope that's not the case for Mesidor.

Advertisement
Back