Deen and Mesidor

They’ll play as soon as they’re ready and cleared. Stop this “hold them out till unc or we don’t need them for temple” crap.
It’s a short season and guys want to play as much as they can. If they’re cleared medically, they’ll play and they want to play. If they’re cleared, they aren’t gonna sit out just because they aren’t needed. Stop this dumb ****
Best post on CIS TO DATE. We win one game against a mid *** Txam and load maintenance arrived.

Advertisement
both, and a cardigan sweater!!

1694620036347.png

The key is whether he's ready for UNC. If he can get in some snaps against GT, that's nice, too.

From the early Mesidor reports, it seemed really pessimistic. If he can come back to help us set the edge against FSU, and maybe knock Travis out of the game, I would personally appreciate it very much.

Travis will knock himself out of the game after his first bone headed mistake. That MFer goes straight for the tent after every INT. Get a strip sack and he's in the locker room for X-rays. He has no marbles.

Advertisement
They’ll play as soon as they’re ready and cleared. Stop this “hold them out till unc or we don’t need them for temple” crap.
It’s a short season and guys want to play as much as they can. If they’re cleared medically, they’ll play and they want to play. If they’re cleared, they aren’t gonna sit out just because they aren’t needed. Stop this dumb ****

Everything you said is fair.

However, this would be another game 5 days after a very tough aTm game. Anyone who had even a mild injury against aTm should sit this week. We aren't Bishop Sycamore.

The key is whether he's ready for UNC. If he can get in some snaps against GT, that's nice, too.

From the early Mesidor reports, it seemed really pessimistic. If he can come back to help us set the edge against FSU, and maybe knock Travis out of the game, I would personally appreciate it very much.
Facts. Didnt sound good at all.. Wait til @Rellyrell hear about it.. lol..

Advertisement
We cant really afford to lose any difference makers along the DL and Mesidor is great but I think, maybe even incorrectly, that Deen is harder to replace.
Both are tough. I think mesidor is our best on the DLine tbh..probably our best pass rusher as well..and we couldn’t afford to lose Taylor or Deen..hopefully both get rest to get right for the stretch run

So you'd play your All American safety and three of your best DL in a game that we should win by 40 plus? Give them an extra week off and hopefully they are ready for Temple.
But Mario says that’s disrespectful to Bethune. Assuming you will win.

Kam and mesidor and deen aren’t gonna play this week. They shouldn’t. But if they’re cleared for the following they’ll play. Again, if they are cleared and healthy. Guys want to play. Guys want to go pro. Guys want game film.

Advertisement
Kam and mesidor and deen aren’t gonna play this week. They shouldn’t. But if they’re cleared for the following they’ll play. Again, if they are cleared and healthy. Guys want to play. Guys want to go pro. Guys want game film.
And they have that right. Should play.

Advertisement
Didn’t she ask if he plans to play the backups a lot?
Can never hear the reporters. Such ****** sound in our pressers.

If she had only asked it in that manner. Intended or otherwise, she asked the question along the lines of "are you going to empty the bench since it is against a woeful and undermanned opponent?". Inappropriate question for a head coach trying to get his team to continue to work hard, not taking anything for granted by assuming a little MEAC school is going to lay down and get hammered ( which they may have, but that's another story).

Deen and Mesidor won’t play. I see no way Kam plays just on the optics plus he’s in protocol. Fletcher is ok but he had his bell rung so he’s maybe in protocol too. I don’t see the point in playing Kelly.

Deen and Mesidor won’t play. I see no way Kam plays just on the optics plus he’s in protocol. Fletcher is ok but he had his bell rung so he’s maybe in protocol too. I don’t see the point in playing Kelly.
Let them all sit and get better(I know some can't play even if they wanted to) it's a perfect time to be a little hurt we have a good amount of time here. Like you said previously we need them back for ACC play.

Cribby, any chance Arroyo is good to go?

Advertisement
Back