DB Amari Wallace talks his game, the staff and his recruiting pitch for Miami

View as article
tough bust for this kid.
you definitely honor the nil and take him - word will travel fast among croots
and every injury and kid is unique to that kid
let him show his fight to get back - imma fan

Man, the freedom you have to say things on here without getting attacked is a special privilege.

I'm envious.
Me too! That **** he’s posting is BLASPHEMOUS!!!!!

Advertisement
Honor the scholarship period. NCAA just increased the # to 105, so this isn't going to cost us anything...scholarship will just be written off for tax purposes. The negative optics of pulling his scholarship far outweigh the costs of a scholarship. More than that, Mario preaches family and family is supposed to take care of each other. No brainer

Best wishes to Amari for a full recovery...
This☝🏾

IMG_4434.webp

Some in here acting like buddy! 🤣

Last edited:
Advertisement
Any compound fracture recovery is a shot in the dark no matter where it is. If this happened over a fight then I would hire lawyers because there’s a very good chance his playing days are over.

Now I know why we’re starting to push for Bryce again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
why even risk running practices beyond what’s allowed at this point? People can easily lose their jobs over that silliness now that the injury brought it to the light…but if the coach doesn’t even work at that school, he’s only out a couple thousand bucks so not much to lose…partly why some don’t strictly adhere to the rules in the first place

The family culture and all that is so overblown when there’s hundreds of thousands of $ of NIL involved.

It’s more than a scholarship offer. Where do you draw the line if the injury is career altering? Do you tell the boosters you’re still paying him and he may never be the same player or he’s going to be 2-3 years away from being what he once was but it’s a family and he went to Miami central?

Or do you tell the kid the NIL is no longer on the table because of the injury.. you still have a scholarship though.. because that’s the exact same as pulling the offer. He wasn’t coming here over other options without the NIL that is in place.
That’s stupid. Do you want to continue to recruit central? You keep the kid let him redshirt it’s that simple.

Advertisement
Why is there an argument about honoring the scholly?? Of course you honor the scholly. It’s not like he was speeding on the highway and killed somebody.

That's a very specific hypothetical. Something on your mind Z?

Advertisement
Back