David Reese...

You obviously don't know what good LB film looks like.

His film is weak as fvck!

It is his size and speed that everyone loves.

When the pads come on he is a JAG.

You want to see good LB film go watch Sean Spence, Denzel Perryman, Shaq Quarterman, Micheal Pickney and Zach McCloud high school highlights.

Reese's film doesn't come close.

****, go watch Rosendo Louis's film and tell me that Reese's film is better.

You are just caught up with how this kid looks (size, muscles, speed, length) in shorts at a camp.

A kid his size and speed should be killing people out there.

And remember that you are watching a highlight film so there should be no clips of him not around the football or not making plays.

Have you seen him play live for a full game?

If not how could you say he is "always around the ball making plays"?

Okay tough guy, lol. Instead of being a smartass fvck, why not just focus on discussing the prospect? ... No, I have not seen him play in person as I no longer live in Florida. Yes, I've seen the highlights for all those guys. And I like how he makes his reads, handles coverage, navigates traffic and makes the tackle. I agree he doesn't lay the wood, but don't think that's essential. ... Funny you should mention Spence, as he was more of a finesse player like Reese. That's who I first thought of when I saw the kid's film.

I don't know why you are so sensitive calling me a "tough guy" or "smart *** fvck" but you are 100% wrong here and KingB02 just showed you why you know nothing when it comes to LB play.

I played MLB in HS, and judge LB film hardest b/c it is my favorite position to dissect.

Please don't ever compare this kid to Spence who played HS ball at 190 lbs and still hit way harder than Reese with 10 times better instincts and playmaking ability.

I believe Spence had like 135 tackles as a HS junior if I remember correctly.

Reese's production is nothing like that.

You must forget just how good Sean Spence was.

I dont care what the kid does in high school !!!! it doesnt matter... what matters is what Manny diaz will do with REESE what matters is what REESE learns under the bash bros

REESE IS A MUST GET !

Jalen... No... Just no.

??!?!? no... what ??? you care more about highschool then what he will do in college ?

Advertisement
Reese is the best LB I've seen on tape. I don't care that he isn't as violent a tackler, he's always making plays and around the ball. Still think we should be all out for Reese, Louis and Sherwood. While I like Joyner, we already have Wilder on roster with Brooks in 2019 as rush LBs.

You want to see good LB film go watch Sean Spence, Denzel Perryman, Shaq Quarterman, Micheal Pickney and Zach McCloud high school highlights.

You are just caught up with how this kid looks (size, muscles, speed, length) in shorts at a camp.

And remember that you are watching a highlight film so there should be no clips of him not around the football or not making plays.

Okay tough guy, lol. Instead of being a smartass fvck, why not just focus on discussing the prospect? ... No, I have not seen him play in person as I no longer live in Florida. Yes, I've seen the highlights for all those guys. And I like how he makes his reads, handles coverage, navigates traffic and makes the tackle. I agree he doesn't lay the wood, but don't think that's essential. ... Funny you should mention Spence, as he was more of a finesse player like Reese. That's who I first thought of when I saw the kid's film.

I don't know why you are so sensitive calling me a "tough guy" or "smart *** fvck" but you are 100% wrong here and KingB02 just showed you why you know nothing when it comes to LB play.

I played MLB in HS, and judge LB film hardest b/c it is my favorite position to dissect.

Please don't ever compare this kid to Spence who played HS ball at 190 lbs and still hit way harder than Reese with 10 times better instincts and playmaking ability.

I dont care what the kid does in high school !!!! it doesnt matter... what matters is what Manny diaz will do with REESE what matters is what REESE learns under the bash bros

REESE IS A MUST GET !

Well Coach Diaz doesn't seem to want to coach him...

REESE IS A MUST GET !

lmao you're crazy Diaz wants him

Kid plays too soft, need to want to hit someone out there to play for Diaz, who seems to love strikers.

He has all this size and speed and does very little with it.

I want Louis and Sherwood over him, Diaz seems to prefer Joyner over him.

Reese is definitely a take, but not before those ^^^ with only one maybe two LB slots left in this class.

Advertisement

REESE IS A MUST GET !

lmao you're crazy Diaz wants him

He obviously don't want him

Not sure why so much attention to hitting ability. It's not like you get bonus points for laying a kid out versus dragging him down. Last I checked they both count as a tackle.

Kid plays too soft, need to want to hit someone out there to play for Diaz, who seems to love strikers.

He has all this size and speed and does very little with it.

I want Louis and Sherwood over him, Diaz seems to prefer Joyner over him.

Reese is definitely a take, but not before those ^^^ with only one maybe two LB slots left in this class.

Anything on us trying to flip Amari Gainer from F$Who? I know he's tight with Lingawd who's probably a top 10 recruiter in the ACC.
Anywho:
1) Gainer
2) Louis
3) Joiner
4) Sherwood
5) Reece

Any combination of 3 of the 5 would be a great haul.

Advertisement
Back