Crown Swasey???

its the same program he also brought to temple and its intense

I get its the same program as in Golden brought it with him . Do you know if Coach Swasey added anything, made substitutions for anything. Does the program break it down into certain workouts for certain positions or is it the same workout for everyone? Or is it 100 percent untouched as in Swasey is just following a workout guide given to him by Golden and he has no input into what they do from a strength and conditioning stand point. All Swasey woud do is make sure players are lifting properly, doing the workouts right, amping them up etc.....
he hasnt changed anything and its the same workout for everybody

3 days a week plus 3 days of conditioning

swasey is basically just a puppet who is there to oversee that everybody is working hard and doing everything correctly and tracking their progress

I see. At least someone has 100 percent facts about whats going on in terms of what players are actually doing. Im assuming you know someone in the football/athletic program.
al was my coach soph year in HS (his first job.....we went to the same HS)

ive known him since 1993

i dont talk to him regularly........pretty much just around the holidays (3 or 4 times a year)......but i do talk to another of my old coaches......who grew up with him and played with him in HS.........on a pretty regular basis though

You went to Red Bank Catholic?

Advertisement
I get its the same program as in Golden brought it with him . Do you know if Coach Swasey added anything, made substitutions for anything. Does the program break it down into certain workouts for certain positions or is it the same workout for everyone? Or is it 100 percent untouched as in Swasey is just following a workout guide given to him by Golden and he has no input into what they do from a strength and conditioning stand point. All Swasey woud do is make sure players are lifting properly, doing the workouts right, amping them up etc.....
he hasnt changed anything and its the same workout for everybody

3 days a week plus 3 days of conditioning

swasey is basically just a puppet who is there to oversee that everybody is working hard and doing everything correctly and tracking their progress

I see. At least someone has 100 percent facts about whats going on in terms of what players are actually doing. Im assuming you know someone in the football/athletic program.
al was my coach soph year in HS (his first job.....we went to the same HS)

ive known him since 1993

i dont talk to him regularly........pretty much just around the holidays (3 or 4 times a year)......but i do talk to another of my old coaches......who grew up with him and played with him in HS.........on a pretty regular basis though

You went to Red Bank Catholic?
through junior year then my senior year i went to freehold boro

why?

Advertisement
I live like 40 minutes from there. Plus my chemistry teacher taught Al Golden when he went to RBC.
where do you live and who was your chemistry teacher?

where did you go to school?

Woodbridge. I'm still in highschool, I go to Union Catholic in Scotch Plains. Mascolino is the teacher.
i know the name......but she was already gone when i started there

i used to work in iselin right off of gil ln.......in the office complex behind the hotel.....the kfc and the old furniture place thats now a liquor store

Advertisement
Anyone who thinks we weren't physically overmatched during the Shannon years just needs to go watch the bowl game against Wisconsin.

Miami was out coached by whisky that game. Watch the game and you'll see oloivia vernon thow gabe carimi to the side and make a tfl. miami wasn't physically over matched. learn how to watch a dam football game.

and lmao at somebody using one game to symobilze an entire season or era. what about the game that year vs OU? why not use that one? oh cuz miami won lmao

So lmao at you using one play to symbolize an entire game.

I asked a question. pay attention next time. if you can't answer then step aside.

Where are you guys getting this stuff about Miami not having a nutritionist until the past year?

http://hurricanesports.cstv.com/school-bio/mifl-sports-performance.html

Since 2003, Lisa has been the sports nutritionist for the University of Miami athletic department

Now, perhaps they hired someone specifically to work with just the football department, but it seems like we've had someone at that position for 9 years now.

One person makes something up and the rest parlay that info thus making it true. happens all the time on these message boards.

Where are you guys getting this stuff about Miami not having a nutritionist until the past year?

Since 2003, Lisa has been the sports nutritionist for the University of Miami athletic department

Now, perhaps they hired someone specifically to work with just the football department, but it seems like we've had someone at that position for 9 years now.

One person makes something up and the rest parlay that info thus making it true. happens all the time on these message boards.
or in your case......you just repeat the same **** over and over again and hope it somehow becomes true

Advertisement

or in your case......you just repeat the same **** over and over again and hope it somehow becomes true

What have I said that insn't true? I give real game example. I don't need to make chit up. Meanwhile you're over here saying Golden runs S&C and the entire S&C program is his.

link?

Advertisement
what have you said that isnt true?

lets start with shantard was a good coach

Show me where i've said this? lmao this is a perfect example of what i'm talking about. dumb
youve been hand waxing his ball bag since day 1

That's what I thought. can't find that BS every where. Shannon sucked as a HC but for not alot of the reasons yall clowns parlay and make up. Thanks for playin.
he sucked for every reason

he was in no way qualified to be a HC

what have you said that isnt true?

lets start with shantard was a good coach

Show me where i've said this? lmao this is a perfect example of what i'm talking about. dumb
youve been hand waxing his ball bag since day 1

That's what I thought. can't find that BS every where. Shannon sucked as a HC but for not alot of the reasons yall clowns parlay and make up. Thanks for playin.
he sucked for every reason

he was in no way qualified to be a HC

lmao @ stoops and beamer losing to a non qualified coach. Like I said, Shannon had alot of issues but you speak like a true fly-by-night football fan.

Advertisement
Back