Crown Swasey???

what have you said that isnt true?

lets start with shantard was a good coach

Show me where i've said this? lmao this is a perfect example of what i'm talking about. dumb
youve been hand waxing his ball bag since day 1

That's what I thought. can't find that BS every where. Shannon sucked as a HC but for not alot of the reasons yall clowns parlay and make up. Thanks for playin.
he sucked for every reason

he was in no way qualified to be a HC

I hear you but honestly I am pretty sure, not 100 percent, that no one on this board will ever even come close to being a head football coach at a high d-1 level school. It's really easy to say someone sucks when you haven't been in there position. He had to have been qualified to have been hired at Miami. I'm sure he is more qualified then anyone on this board saying he sucks.

Just like people saying Olivier Vernon was soft, or he didn't work hard. Lol wut????? Once again just like seantrel OV would prolly knock half y'all boys out. Second who else on this board was a third round NFL draft pick? Much less a draft pick at all! How can you make comments about a guy when you aren't even close to his level athletically, and you probably have never played at a High D1 level.

Advertisement
Anyone who thinks we weren't physically overmatched during the Shannon years just needs to go watch the bowl game against Wisconsin.

Miami was out coached by whisky that game. Watch the game and you'll see oloivia vernon thow gabe carimi to the side and make a tfl. miami wasn't physically over matched. learn how to watch a dam football game.

and lmao at somebody using one game to symobilze an entire season or era. what about the game that year vs OU? why not use that one? oh cuz miami won lmao

So lmao at you using one play to symbolize an entire game.

I asked a question. pay attention next time. if you can't answer then step aside.

No, I commented on your asinine observation. And if you want to use one game, then how about the the Wisc game where it was clear with anyone with two working eyes that we weren't a physically elite team? In any case there's no point arguing with you b/c you're just going to go around in circles like a dog chasing his own tail so enjoy the smell of your own *** MarmadukeNites.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks we weren't physically overmatched during the Shannon years just needs to go watch the bowl game against Wisconsin.

Miami was out coached by whisky that game. Watch the game and you'll see oloivia vernon thow gabe carimi to the side and make a tfl. miami wasn't physically over matched. learn how to watch a dam football game.

and lmao at somebody using one game to symobilze an entire season or era. what about the game that year vs OU? why not use that one? oh cuz miami won lmao

So lmao at you using one play to symbolize an entire game.

I asked a question. pay attention next time. if you can't answer then step aside.

No, I commented on your asinine observation. And if you want to use one game, then how about the the Wisc game where it was clear with anyone with two working eyes that we weren't a physically elite team? In any case there's no point arguing with you b/c you're just going to go around in circles like a dog chasing his own tail so enjoy the smell of your own *** MarmadukeNites.

What observation? that Miami was outcoached? and STFU talking about being physical you don't know chit about being "physcially elite". Stick to the board games and corny post in the west end zone.

Show me where i've said this? lmao this is a perfect example of what i'm talking about. dumb

That's what I thought. can't find that BS every where. Shannon sucked as a HC but for not alot of the reasons yall clowns parlay and make up. Thanks for playin.

lmao @ stoops and beamer losing to a non qualified coach. Like I said, Shannon had alot of issues but you speak like a true fly-by-night football fan.

Stoops was missing the nation's best QB and TE in that game.

Advertisement

I hear you but honestly I am pretty sure, not 100 percent, that no one on this board will ever even come close to being a head football coach at a high d-1 level school. It's really easy to say someone sucks when you haven't been in there position. He had to have been qualified to have been hired at Miami. I'm sure he is more qualified then anyone on this board saying he sucks.

Just like people saying Olivier Vernon was soft, or he didn't work hard. Lol wut????? Once again just like seantrel OV would prolly knock half y'all boys out. Second who else on this board was a third round NFL draft pick? Much less a draft pick at all! How can you make comments about a guy when you aren't even close to his level athletically, and you probably have never played at a High D1 level.

The is an awful post. By your logic, you cant be a film critic if you're not a producer/director. You cant be a stock analyst if you'e not a CEO. All garbage. There is a world of difference between analysis and execution. And there is absolutely nothing surprising about someone being capable of seeing flaws in something whether or not he can fix it. Jed Fisch never played serious football, and he's our OC.

The is an awful post. By your logic, you cant be a film critic if you're not a producer/director. You cant be a stock analyst if you'e not a CEO. All garbage. There is a world of difference between analysis and execution. And there is absolutely nothing surprising about someone being capable of seeing flaws in something whether or not he can fix it. Jed Fisch never played serious football, and he's our OC.
all of this

His post has some emrit b/c alot of ****'s here don't know sqaut yet they claim someone sucks.

lmao @ stoops and beamer losing to a non qualified coach. Like I said, Shannon had alot of issues but you speak like a true fly-by-night football fan.

osu* was missing it's qb, coach, best wr, best rb, best o-lineman etc yet i still see people giving Golden credit for that win.

Advertisement

His post has some emrit b/c alot of ****'s here don't know sqaut yet they claim someone sucks.
wait, i thought you agreed he sucked? Now you're sucking his ******* again?

4326f39cc6e2.gif

Advertisement
I agree the head coach sets the tone for the S@C coach. But at the same time, does anyone really believe that if Tom Moffit were still at UM this past decade things wouldn't have been different?

Advertisement
I agree the head coach sets the tone for the S@C coach. But at the same time, does anyone really believe that if Tom Moffit were still at UM this past decade things wouldn't have been different?

I think it's very telling when your HC doesn't have a nutritionist.

Oklahoma lost their QB, TE, and 2008's OLine. That OLine Bradford had was pretty big awesome in 2008. I think if he had that, he wouldn't have been hurt by BYU.

Having lost all that talent, Stoops only lost by what, one point? And look at what coach is employed and the other that can't even sniff a head coaching gig.

Last edited:

where did this nonsense come from??

its already been said 100 times over the past 6 months here...but here it is again

http://hurricanesports.cstv.com/school-bio/mifl-sports-performance.html

Since 2003, Lisa has been the sports nutritionist for the University of Miami athletic department

Last edited:

its already been said 100 times over the past 6 months here...but here it is again

http://hurricanesports.cstv.com/scho...rformance.html

Since 2003, Lisa has been the sports nutritionist for the University of Miami athletic department

Dead Links are gonna dead link.

http://hurricanesports.cstv.com/scho...rformance.html

Dead Links are gonna dead link.
fixed it

Advertisement
Back