Crown Swasey???

Golden gives Swasey the orders. Swasey just stands there with his pom-poms.

I'm ok with that if he can motivate the team. The problem before RS didn't know what the **** was going on and let Swassey run the program. Golden knows what he wants and has gotten Swassey onboard in executing the plan.

Advertisement
So all you guys that bashed this dude saying fire him and this and that. Was all that just speculation or did you guys have someone behind the scenes tell you what was going on. Not saying anyone in this thread haas bashed him. Just wondering for those who said this guy needed to, was it just speculation because you didn't like the results on th field.

No one here knows anything about swasey. they were just assessing blame b/c miami was losing games. the weight room has nothing to do with losing games due to coaching blunders.

The weight room issues do have a loot to do with both our OL/DL being pushed all over the field the last few years. The team was not strong enough to push teams off the LOS and it showed.

So all you guys that bashed this dude saying fire him and this and that. Was all that just speculation or did you guys have someone behind the scenes tell you what was going on. Not saying anyone in this thread haas bashed him. Just wondering for those who said this guy needed to, was it just speculation because you didn't like the results on th field.

No one here knows anything about swasey. they were just assessing blame b/c miami was losing games. the weight room has nothing to do with losing games due to coaching blunders.

It does when you allow your players to get pushed around on the field due too......inadequate S&C. Now I'll let you get back to rambling about how the players motivated "demselves".

How do you allow your players to be pushed around? lmao. What were the s&C numbers from the 2001 team?

here's the thing. I'm having a hard time thinking of a game Miami lost due to inept S&C. I can think of some due to coaching and other aspets of the game.

It does when you allow your players to get pushed around on the field due too......inadequate S&C. Now I'll let you get back to rambling about how the players motivated "demselves".

How do you allow your players to be pushed around? lmao. What were the s&C numbers from the 2001 team?

here's the thing. I'm having a hard time thinking of a game Miami lost due to inept S&C. I can think of some due to coaching and other aspets of the game.

So you do not agree that the players were getting pushed around, yes or no?

Do you guys believe Golden gave Swasey his workout regimen & said "here ya go Andrew-do X,Y & Z?"(Basically giving Swasey the workout regimen/U-Tough etc) OR Do you think AG said "hey we're fast,but I want these guys bigger & stronger. Get it done." (Swasey designs his own workouts in accordance to what Golden wants)

I was thinking the latter,but really I don't know. Anyone with knowledge of how this stuff works? Say at Bama,OSU or anywhere.Does the S&C guy pretty much do his own thing after a coach gives him his marching orders, or does the coach spell it out for him to the letter?

Advertisement

The weight room issues do have a loot to do with both our OL/DL being pushed all over the field the last few years. The team was not strong enough to push teams off the LOS and it showed.

How did Miami lead the acc in offence (#2 in rushing at 218 per) and had the second best defense overall in 2010 (miami only allowed 10 sacks in acc play #1 in acc)? You don't rush for 218 per and be "weak".

So you do not agree that the players were getting pushed around, yes or no?

What players?

Do you guys believe Golden gave Swasey his workout regimen & said "here ya go Andrew-do X,Y & Z?"(Basically giving Swasey the workout regimen/U-Tough etc) OR Do you think AG said "hey we're fast,but I want these guys bigger & stronger. Get it done." (Swasey designs his own workouts in accordance to what Golden wants)

I was thinking the latter,but really I don't know. Anyone with knowledge of how this stuff works? Say at Bama,OSU or anywhere.Does the S&C guy pretty much do his own thing after a coach gives him his marching orders, or does the coach spell it out for him to the letter?

Pretty sure Golden gave him the program and had him implement it.

its his own

its the old program they used at PUS when he was there

Advertisement

So your just pretty sure that Golden gave Coach Swasey the program and him implement it?

So your just pretty sure that Golden gave Coach Swasey the program and him implement it?
i am 100% sure

I was thinking the latter,but really I don't know. Anyone with knowledge of how this stuff works? Say at Bama,OSU or anywhere.Does the S&C guy pretty much do his own thing after a coach gives him his marching orders, or does the coach spell it out for him to the letter?[/QUOTE

its his own

Nothing has been changed or updated? Coach Swasey didnt make any suggestions as to what he might add or replace?

its his own

Nothing has been changed or updated? Coach Swasey didnt make any suggestions as to what he might add or replace?

its the same program he also brought to temple and its intense

Advertisement

It sounds like its somewhere in the middle. Golden has standards he wants met for strength, conditioning, but he also wants certain activities done like UTough and combine style conditioning tests.

Nites...with all due respect...and i mean with all due respect...you sir are one load that should have been swallowed. please kill yourself. kthnxbai

I do

Advertisement

It sounds like its somewhere in the middle. Golden has standards he wants met for strength, conditioning, but he also wants certain activities done like UTough and combine style conditioning tests.
no

its not in the middle.......its all al's program

its his own

I get its the same program as in Golden brought it with him . Do you know if Coach Swasey added anything, made substitutions for anything. Does the program break it down into certain workouts for certain positions or is it the same workout for everyone? Or is it 100 percent untouched as in Swasey is just following a workout guide given to him by Golden and he has no input into what they do from a strength and conditioning stand point. All Swasey woud do is make sure players are lifting properly, doing the workouts right, amping them up etc.....

its his own

I get its the same program as in Golden brought it with him . Do you know if Coach Swasey added anything, made substitutions for anything. Does the program break it down into certain workouts for certain positions or is it the same workout for everyone? Or is it 100 percent untouched as in Swasey is just following a workout guide given to him by Golden and he has no input into what they do from a strength and conditioning stand point. All Swasey woud do is make sure players are lifting properly, doing the workouts right, amping them up etc.....
he hasnt changed anything and its the same workout for everybody

3 days a week plus 3 days of conditioning

swasey is basically just a puppet who is there to oversee that everybody is working hard and doing everything correctly and tracking their progress

Advertisement
Back