CORNELL @ MIAMI (-16) 7PM WED ACCNX & RSN also try BallySUN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joseph and Pack (and some others) were awful late. Winded maybe, but there was a well-rested Poplar on the bench. came in 1 play scored nicely, yanked. dont understand it. I dont buy this fatigue stuff.
Poplar had a rough game. A couple awful turnovers and Joseph played well aside from a few bad turnovers. Him, Wong, and Pack dribble too much breaking a press.

Wong got lucky late dribbled off his foot and went right into Nacho’s hands.

The guys were definitely gassed at the end.
Not trying to make excuses but Cornell wanted it more at the end. We got lucky and we learn. Onto the next one. Thank you Wong, Miller, Nacho, Joseph for your solid offense all game.

Advertisement
Gonna have games like this. Cornell is a weird team with lights out perimeter stuff but with a shifty, inconsistent inside game. Good to have this type of team to defend and learn from. Glad to get the W.
They turned it over a lot first half but not the second. We got some run outs in the first not as many in the second.

We’re lucky we played great basketball for 35 minutes tonight because that team would have blown us out if we didn’t play lights out offensively (Maryland type performance). Another terrible showing to close out a game.

This win will look good in March though. That team is winning the Ivy League. 9-1
100%. On to the NC State.

Advertisement
I think we defended the three well just beat back door all day and beat up on the defensive boards. The turnovers too were brutal. At least half of them were head scratching.

More big tests coming up. Would be great to split with Nc State and Virginia at the absolute worst.

They only shot 33% from 3, we shot 50%.

They started clearing the lane and going to the basket with ease in the second half on their run.

Pure hustle and effort got them close at the end.

They only shot 33% from 3, we shot 50%.

They started clearing the lane and going to the basket with ease in the second half on their run.

Pure hustle and effort got them close at the end.
Yep I thought when we got up 21 it was going to turn into 25-30. Once it got to 10 I was getting nervous. Of course we shoot lights out at the line and Miller misses the front end. If he makes both it’s over.

Pack was getting beat all day on back doors.

Advertisement
A lot to work on before the Pack come to town. Too many turnovers and o-rebounds. Someone said it looked like we punched ourselves out and that’s a good analogy. We have two winnable games at home before we host the Hoos. Time to sharpen up

Advertisement
Back