CORNELL @ MIAMI (-16) 7PM WED ACCNX & RSN also try BallySUN

if foul you ideally can't go to OT make or miss both. obviously, if you split, you should grab a rebound lol. I always believe foul a guy up 3 on the last possession bc you can't lose on two FTs up 3
I respectfully disagree. Make them earn a 3, stopping the clock and giving the opponent free points is nonsensical.

Edit: and if you’re going to foul, at least let the guy dribble up the court to take some time off the clock.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I respectfully disagree. Make them earn a 3, stopping the clock and giving the opponent free points is nonsensical.
thats fine. we can agree to disagree. I dont like giving them a look at a 3 up 3 on a final possession. **** that. hit two FTs and hope you leave enough time to do something after we hit some shots to get back to 3. regarding this, Cornell is a good shooting team. I dont want them drilling one on us

Advertisement
Wow just getting off work (Seattle) and seeing the score & caught last 30s on espn gamecast. Hoping I can get the playback on youtube, missed a barn burner. Miami not good on D tonight or Cornell shot the lights out, played fast and those high IQ Ivy Leaguers just don’t turn the ball over? All of the above? Anyhow must have been an exciting W.

Really hoping Canes can stay the course up to UVA and making a mist watch.

Have a good night all and Go Canes!

So shaky down the stretch. Going to have to clean that up against better competition.

And give effort on defense. They played like this was a pickup game - all the effort on offense.

A lot of coaching points in this game for Coach L. Nearly an epic failure to close out not executing basic fundamentals down the stretch.

Win and move on!!!

Advertisement
We played a great game for the first 38 minutes. Shot lights out. Don't remember ever seeing a Miami team shoot the ball that well top to bottom. Seemed like everyone was on tonight. Defensively, it wasn't pretty. I'm sure Coach L will get on their *** for that and for almost letting this one slip away. The final minute was all on the players. Seemed to lose focus, intensity and composure. Thankfully, Omier got the key block on the final play.

Edit: and if you’re going to foul, at least let the guy dribble up the court to take some time off the clock.
I think L didnt want his guy making some Brain fart and fouling a guy when hes on his way up and giving him 3 FTs to a potential four point play. I wouldn't trust college kids to do that either

Advertisement
We’re lucky we played great basketball for 35 minutes tonight because that team would have blown us out if we didn’t play lights out offensively (Maryland type performance). Another terrible showing to close out a game.

This win will look good in March though. That team is winning the Ivy League. 9-1

We got away with one tonight.

Terrible ball handling in the last couple of minutes, and gotta knock down late free throws.

That would have been a major choke job.

Isaiah played an incredible game. Omir strong as usual with the big double-double. Joseph knocking down 3’s proved to be huge tonight.

Refs are a bunch of dirty mother ***kers, as usual. Our guys were getting murked in the last 5 minutes and they ate their whistles.

Glad our Canes got the W.

Advertisement
Back