Cormani

Advertisement
In terms of us getting caught slipping last year with this, it couldn't have played out better. Just a little insight for the clout chasing 5 stars that you might be on the wrong end of Deion's clout chasing too.

Cormani will be just fine so I don't feel bad there. He'll have a line of suitors in December.

We knew this you can see it a mile away. Let kids learn man. When that kid finally leaves and gets to speak I wonder what he's going to say bruh lol.
It's not hard to figure. If you really peel back the sheets there you can see kids that JUST WANNA PLAY FOOTBALL are **** near punished right now. For Deion he surrounds himself with kids who thrive with this whole diva image. That wanna be on social media and streaming etc... They don't simply leave it at your play needs to speak for itself. I'm not saying that's what's going on with this kid cause I don't know. Haven't spoke to him since two days after he flipped officially.

I sat next to Brad Johnson on a flight, I want to say around 2005/06 but I could be off a year or two. This topic came up somehow and he said Aikman, in nicest possible terms, was definitely ***.

Just Saying The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero
Aikman has always been on my gaydar.

Advertisement
Notwithstanding his illustrious football career, lets not forget baseball. The following is just an excerpt about his best season with the Braves:

During the 1992 season, his best year in the majors, Sanders hit .304 for the team, stole 26 bases, and led the NL with 14 triples in 97 games. In four games of the 1992 World Series, Sanders batted .533 with four runs, eight hits, two doubles, and one RBI while playing with a broken bone in his foot. His batting average, on-base percentage, slugging percentage, total bases and win probability added each led the team in the series.

Deion is probably the greatest athlete of our time. Eventually, dude would take helicopters from and to baseball to football games. Are you kidding?

I truly wonder how “arrogant” yall would be if you were able to accomplish what he has in pro sports.

Bo Jackson is calling ... he's on line 1.

He was great against the pass. But there are other CBs who were better against both the run and the pass.

And I'm not going to use special teams to elevate his CB play.

But keep trying to spin it into something I didn't say. Deion definitely had a drop-off in his statistical production after he joined the Cowboys. It's inarguable.

Rod Woodson

Advertisement
Dude didn’t even make it 5 weeks in his first year and already never gone get on the field. It sucks to see a talented player go out so sad and so soon

Sorry if I missed it but has anyone posted Cormani's "response" yet? Came up on my google feed some buff writer saying he might be looking for a way out and apparently this was on his insta yesterday:

"You'll be surprised what happen behind close doors erthing aint just What it Seem...But Pushing thru politic everyday the only way Out!"

Usually not good for a HC to call someone out and the player respond its "politics" like what politics are keeping you off a mid team? I
This is what happens when single mothers control their son husband’s lives!

Advertisement
He has a lot of time to grow but he is not off to the best start. I have to agree that he may not be at the best program to start that growth.
I thought Prime was that father figure that embraces and loves on a young man like they're his own. You don't give up on your own no matter how they are behaving. So the Prime cult is delusional about him being more than a coach, but also a role model and father figure. I'm trying to see where this goes, bcuz it's also going to tell you just as much about Prime's motives at CU as it does with McClain's issues.

Lotta sour grapes and haters in here..some of y'all sound like the gaytor boards.
Young black man with elite athletic talent chasing his dollars and got some spun the **** up..**** some of you even got him in jail already.
Did he handle it well? **** no, but he's a kid ffs.
You think he's getting good leadership and mentoring in ****** Colorado? Please. The product shows the result. Selfish breeds selfish.
I'd take him in a minute and so would Mario...surround him with true leadership and mentoring and watch the kid soar.
Mario wouldn't take him now, character traits are a priority for CMC. Mario would be just as stern as Prime, if not more. This board would have went crazy and saying Mario was being unfair.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back