Cormani

Advertisement
Robot Wtf GIF

Is not worthy of wearing a Miami Hirricanes uniform.

I wonder if Cristobal thinks the same? Reality is that if he'd picked UM, McClain likely sits on the bench most of the season anyways. He ended up getting some CB coaching by Sanders at CU and then publicly humiliated. Maybe the public humiliation changes his attitude and willingness to work. I was looking at the roster for next year - I like where we are at for almost every position except CB. I think we need a big talent influx there. I wouldnt write off McClain's college career as a total bust after one year playing for Deion Sanders.

Advertisement
I wonder if Cristobal thinks the same? Reality is that if he'd picked UM, McClain likely sits on the bench most of the season anyways. He ended up getting some CB coaching by Sanders at CU and then publicly humiliated. Maybe the public humiliation changes his attitude and willingness to work. I was looking at the roster for next year - I like where we are at for almost every position except CB. I think we need a big talent influx there. I wouldnt write off McClain's college career as a total bust after one year playing for Deion Sanders.
Deon only publicly humiliates players that he thinks can’t perform. Let him do that to a baller and they would transfer to a rival and destroy his body. Pause

Advertisement
Boy on vacation, why isn’t he in the glorious place called Colorado? Yea ain’t **** to do there but smoke and suffocate on that thin *** air. For young heads that sh trash. It ain’t the city city
For city boys, maybe they don't generally like the mountains or the snow. But places like that are my refuge. I'm at home in the mountains year round and in the snow. So much to do and I don't even mess with that smoke.

But I can understand what you're saying and why he may not like it.

For city boys, maybe they don't generally like the mountains or the snow. But places like that are my refuge. I'm at home in the mountains year round and in the snow. So much to do and I don't even mess with that smoke.

But I can understand what you're saying and why he may not like it.
That’s why I said young heads cause I know there is a place for everyone. Don’t mean to disrespect the place. Hey I would call my own city trash if someone chose Rutgers over UM. lol

My city is trash though lol. A lot to do though

That’s why I said young heads cause I know there is a place for everyone. Don’t mean to disrespect the place. Hey I would call my own city trash if someone chose Rutgers over UM. lol

My city is trash though lol. A lot to do though
Completely understand my man. My hometown is trash as well 🤣. But the mountains around there are great. But I'd never understand if a player committed to New Mexico over The U... even if New Mexico had a good team. Lol

Advertisement
Yea will I'm for bringing in guys that could potentially help our team despite whatever message board porsters' feelings got hurt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back