Cormani

Advertisement
Charles Haley was my brother’s neighbor in Virginia. Some of the **** he told us was beyond nuts. But, he also said Aikman was ***, which I don’t buy, so I’m sure he embellished. Btw, that dude is certifiable. Cool as ****, but absolutely crazy.
You do realize Aikman has BEEN come out & said he's queerer than a two dollar bill right? It's not a matter of belief or not anymore.

Advertisement
Where has he said he's queerer than a two dollar bill?

I don't care what any man does, but to the best of my knowledge he's never said such.
You are absolutely right hermano. No shots involved here but our circles are a lil bit different. What's been stated in my world isn't necessarily stated in yours... In yours puffy hasn't come out yet either. Either way wasn't trying to turn this into a run on dialogue about troy Aikman or anything else. Just saw a sentence and laughed.

You are absolutely right hermano. No shots involved here but our circles are a lil bit different. What's been stated in my world isn't necessarily stated in yours... In yours puffy hasn't come out yet either. Either way wasn't trying to turn this into a run on dialogue about troy Aikman or anything else. Just saw a sentence and laughed.

It's funny you mention P. About 15 years ago, give or take a few, my sister dated him for a few months. I could see bi on either, but not full blown ***. **** doesn't surprise me with anyone anymore.

Really? THAT is what you think was said?

Who said that Deion is not one of the best, if not the best, CBs ever?

Deion was great, a Hall of Famer. But if you think his statistical output after San Francisco is on a par with his output before Dallas...
Best cb I seen was Revis then Deion but I saw more of Revis. I don't hate the dude but people think if you criticize someone you hate them or your hating. Lol. Sh is hilarious, I don't root for anyone but UM and if anyone's a threat on the trail vs us I don't want them to succeed. Am I wrong?

Advertisement
Best cb I seen was Revis then Deion but I saw more of Revis. I don't hate the dude but people think if you criticize someone you hate them or your hating. Lol. Sh is hilarious, I don't root for anyone but UM and if anyone's a threat on the trail vs us I don't want them to succeed. Am I wrong?
I never cared for Deion the person (always impacted by the fact he went to FSU), but I always thought Deion was better overall player because he was also the best kick returner of his time, and maybe the best until Hester. And did take some reps, even in the NFL, at wide receiver.

I sat next to Brad Johnson on a flight, I want to say around 2005/06 but I could be off a year or two. This topic came up somehow and he said Aikman, in nicest possible terms, was definitely ***.

Just Saying The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero

Sorry if I missed it but has anyone posted Cormani's "response" yet? Came up on my google feed some buff writer saying he might be looking for a way out and apparently this was on his insta yesterday:

"You'll be surprised what happen behind close doors erthing aint just What it Seem...But Pushing thru politic everyday the only way Out!"

Usually not good for a HC to call someone out and the player respond its "politics" like what politics are keeping you off a mid team? I

Advertisement
Sorry if I missed it but has anyone posted Cormani's "response" yet? Came up on my google feed some buff writer saying he might be looking for a way out and apparently this was on his insta yesterday:

"You'll be surprised what happen behind close doors erthing aint just What it Seem...But Pushing thru politic everyday the only way Out!"

Usually not good for a HC to call someone out and the player respond its "politics" like what politics are keeping you off a mid team? I
Oh yeah he gone

Advertisement

I got you boss. https://glorycolorado.com/2023/09/27/disgruntled-colorado-football-star-look/

I sat next to Brad Johnson on a flight, I want to say around 2005/06 but I could be off a year or two. This topic came up somehow and he said Aikman, in nicest possible terms, was definitely ***.

Just Saying The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero
I don't know what it is but between sports and music you got a whole bunch of fruity boys that no one knows about only cause that's how fans want it.

Wait, Sean P Puff Diddy Daddy Combs is ***?

Advertisement
Back