MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

**** them. Their entire school is run by idiots.

Literally you are going to leave the ACC because you didn't get picked for a playoff spot. The hilarity is that next year no undefeated P5 team can be left out. It's mathematically impossible.

They can be like Florida and ***** out on playing us. Lord knows their sun run is over.

Anything I can do to see no more articles on their secret meetings or crying is welcome.

Advertisement
episode 2 beer GIF

Advertisement
**** them. Their entire school is run by idiots.

Literally you are going to leave the ACC because you didn't get picked for a playoff spot. The hilarity is that next year no undefeated P5 team can be left out. It's mathematically impossible.

They can be like Florida and ***** out on playing us. Lord knows their sun run is over.

Anything I can do to see no more articles on their secret meetings or crying is welcome.
Actually, I hate FSU but I'm not mad at them. Our conference was relegated to a G5 with the decision to leave them out. Hopefully, they'll spark us to leave as well.

Advertisement
They must have an invite already to the SEC or Big 10 right? I mean, the old saying - you don't quit your job until you have a new one.

Although, if they do start this without having a firm commitment of a spot from one of the P2, that would be the most FSU thing they could do. 🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back