MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Advertisement
The problem is that it got lost in the last 100 pages of bull**** and CIS ****ing matches…

And people that haven’t been following are left with the negative end of it:
- I know more than you
- Things are happening fast
- lots of moving parts
- it’s complicated
- Miami feels good here…

Which if those same posters are following the Recruiting Board, it sounds like a bunch of bull****…

But this is an eternal issue.

If you want to follow a complex issue, you can't just demand for people to explain it to you like you're five. I realize that some people may not be built for the last 100 pages, and if so, just wait for the inevitable Barry Jacks-off news article once everything is official.

It doesn't matter if something "sounds like a bunch of bull****". It often is, especially with all the misinformation being pumped out of various schools and then "legitimized" via re-Twats and loosely-sourced "articles" from internet fan sites.

So for the posters who want to sit at the adults' table, man up and stop acting like someone can sum this **** up in one sentence.

Here it is....I have no sauces except my own common business sense...think about it and see if it makes sense....

ESPN/Disney would be very happy to see the ACC go away and not have to deal with the GOR or the by school payouts. They hope that it does not get challenged in courts because the risk is they lose every penny. They would b every happy to see of they can get each school that wants out to negotiate a buyout of the GOR. That way they get some money.

For instance: FSU pays 120mill exit fee and negotiates a 30 million a year buyout of the GOR. After they leave and the 1st installment is paid, teh ACC falls apart and they at least keep the 30 million (knowing they aren't getting the rest, they are still happy with getting the 30 million.)

Advertisement
Im still.lost as to who?

I think he's trying to refer to me.

Though he told perfectly-nice (and presumably younger) poster @Midlo Cane Fan that none of us are "tough or intimidating" before I had even responded to him.

So, yeah, gizzy tries to get aggressive with other posters and then gets mad when I eventually respond to him and put him in his place with harsher wording than @Midlo Cane Fan used.

Waaaah, waaaah. Now gizzy is trying to play the victim.

If you want to follow a complex issue, you can't just demand for people to explain it to you like you're five. I realize that some people may not be built for the last 100 pages, and if so, just wait for the inevitable Barry Jacks-off news article once everything is official.

It doesn't matter if something "sounds like a bunch of bull****". It often is, especially with all the misinformation being pumped out of various schools and then "legitimized" via re-Twats and loosely-sourced "articles" from internet fan sites.

So for the posters who want to sit at the adults' table, man up and stop acting like someone can sum this **** up in one sentence.
I can sum it up in one sentence. This dude makes **** up cause he has no life and wants people to think he’s important.

I think I’m getting closer to your level. I’ve crossed 100 posts. In a couple of years, I can pretend I know what’s going on too.

Though he told perfectly-nice (and presumably younger) poster @Midlo Cane Fan that none of us are "tough or intimidating" before I had even responded to him.

So, yeah, gizzy tries to get aggressive with other posters and then gets mad when I eventually respond to him and put him in his place with harsher wording than @Midlo Cane Fan used.

When was I put in my place exactly? And what place is that? Just trying to understand

Advertisement
Spot on, I wasn’t reading 400 pages. I check this board every few weeks.

All I did was say what I thought. Shame on me for expecting respectful dialogue. I should’ve known after scanning these boards for years, that’s my own fault. I didn’t come on here looking for a fight but some people are so insufferable that I can’t just keep my mouth shut and know my place.

Please stop gaslighting us with your passive-aggressive falsehoods.

You never "expected respectful dialogue". You told us that we were not "tough or intimidating" after nobody had said anything harsh towards you, and before I ever commented.

If you want respectful dialogue, you can earn it by starting off respectfully. Not by calling our alma mater "a dying brand" or challenging the toughness of posters who simply disagreed with you and tried to respond to your posts very gently.

But, yes, I'm less patient and more direct after you've been abusive to three different posters with much sweeter dispositions than myself.

“I needs more catsup for my chicky nuggets pwease”

I'm a senior citizen, man!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm going to be nice, since you can't handle criticism.

Please, sir, stop lying.

You were NOT "asking how marketable is this university the last couple decades". I'm about to post what you said, and this is not going to go well for you.

You called Miami "a dying brand for years". That's not a question. That's a noxious and false statement from you, not an honest inquiry as to "how marketable" Miami is.

I was not even the first person to respond to you. First was @Alex Del Piero . Then @Midlo Cane Fan . Then you trotted out the word "delusional". After that, @Rickd responded. And then @Midlo Cane Fan again.

So my response was the FIFTH one to address your garbage. It was no longer about answering "good faith questions" from you. It was a response to your negative comments and aggressive challenges to better posters than yourself.

YOU STARTED all of the escalation. You told us how "none of us are tough or intimidating" and that we are being delusional.

And all of this poison came before I said even one word to you.

So, please, do everyone a favor, sir, and just stop lying about what you said and what you did and how you picked fights with three other posters before I ever responded to you directly. Because the internet is forever. And I have receipts.

And if the only people who upvote you are mopes like skyman and oso4lyf, maybe you should look in the mirror and make a change in your sad life.

View attachment 249255

View attachment 249256
I didn’t read much of the dialogue. I just don’t think people need to insult people for differences of opinion if that’s what’s going on.

I think if GT could get their program back on track, they could increase their viewership substantially. Above 4 million probably not. But planting a BIG flag in one of the best recruiting states may be enough.

While I tend to agree with you, it's tougher to do than say.

And UGa being so strong lately...makes it quite challenging for GT to just win local fans back to them.

Advertisement
Back