MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Has this jerkoff been running his mouth now that FSU is back to being irrelevant?
There was a hilarious meme posted under one of his FSU tweets yesterday. I wish I could find it, it was from a Canes fan. Basically a stick figure drawing of stickman giving himself fellatio wearing an FSU hat.

The guy is the biggest FSU d*ckrider and goes through an insane bout of mental gymnastics to constantly reaffirm that he's always right. Basically just reposts breaking news with a "SEEEEEEEE I TOLD YOU SOOOOOOO WHY DON'T YOU ALL LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!???????" even though he literally posts the exact opposite weeks or months before.

I'm not sure I loathe anybody in the CFB landscape more than I loathe that guy. It's like watching a trainwreck though...I can't stop reading his posts and just laughing at every single one.

Advertisement
There was a hilarious meme posted under one of his FSU tweets yesterday. I wish I could find it, it was from a Canes fan. Basically a stick figure drawing of stickman giving himself fellatio wearing an FSU hat.

The guy is the biggest FSU d*ckrider and goes through an insane bout of mental gymnastics to constantly reaffirm that he's always right. Basically just reposts breaking news with a "SEEEEEEEE I TOLD YOU SOOOOOOO WHY DON'T YOU ALL LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!???????" even though he literally posts the exact opposite weeks or months before.

I'm not sure I loathe anybody in the CFB landscape more than I loathe that guy. It's like watching a trainwreck though...I can't stop reading his posts and just laughing at every single one.
Genetics would fit right in at CIS.

Advertisement

I proposed something similar in this same thread w/o giving it a title. This can actually work, probably needs a little more fine tuning like my idea, & even @Calinative had something along these lines.

I really need to get in to this genre of business as I reorganize. lol. But, I like this proposal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I proposed something similar in this same thread w/o giving it a title. This can actually work, probably needs a little more time tuning like my idea, & even @Calinative had something along these lines.

I really need to get in to this genre of business as I reorganize. lol. But, I like this proposal.
72 is a bit too much though. They basically chose that number cause that is P5+ major independents. But the reality is you can easily cut 20-30 teams out without too much headache.

I proposed something similar in this same thread w/o giving it a title. This can actually work, probably needs a little more time tuning like my idea, & even @Calinative had something along these lines.

Great ideas are not as hard as finding the right connections to fund and buy your product.

I would've thrown in on your kickstarter though.

Advertisement

It's tough to run a fair league when you don't play the same opponents.

We have a thing in the Super League (Rugby League) over here called 'Magic Weekend' which is an additional game in the fixture list (everyone plays each other once home and away throughout the course of the season).

The 'Magic Weekend' game is based off rivalries (i.e. Wigan's rival is St Helens). There have been complaints that this fixture has won the league / relegated a team - if you've got a strong rival (see above) but the team you're competing with for a spot in the league has a dog**** rival then that's not fair.

In CFB terms, imagine being UAB having to play Alabama every year and getting relegated because the team you're competing with for that last place in the top league, let's say App St, only had to play Charlotte. You'd be livid.

Really Bob no compelling reason. You trying to tell me if this plan resulted in large amounts of money going to each school they wouldn't see a reason to do it? The P2 could do this on a smaller scale themselves if they removed teams like Vandy in exchange for football teams viewers care about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back