Clinton Portis believes in Alfred

Advertisement
Another positive gesture by a former Cane great that just can't slip by without every ******* with a keyboard to drone on about the same sad sack **** we've heard a thousand times now.

awesome.

Right back at ya...

4.gif~original

Lol at negging because of a neg. And the irony of you glorifying the team you talk some much trash about with your gif. Only worth something when they're good, huh?

I'm glad the irony wasn't lost on you, even though it took you awhile to compute.

And since your reading comprehension sucks monkey balls I'll explain, I complain about the coaching, not the players. The players are not the ones making 2 mil a year.

Holy crap Batman! I never understood that until you brought it to my attention!

You're not as smart as you lead on. I'm very aware of your stance as it posted everywhere on this site. For the not so obvious, the staff and the players are one. They're reflections of each other. You trash one, you trash both.

I'm saying that as a coach myself. Now, I work pro bono, at the local YMCA. I have yet to lose a game as a head coach. I'm not one for excuses, and have extremely high expectations of every single person attached to my team, players, parents, staff, referees, and the YMCA staff. That being said, I understand what I have control over and what I don't. I don't get all worked up about things I can't control, and I devote every ounce to what I can. I've had tremendous success that way.

I say that to say this, you aren't wrong in your assessment of Golden and staff. Spot on actually. The problem is, you and others run around here posting like a bunch of girls that didn't get asked to prom. Complaining ain't changing a **** thing bro. Nothing. Completely within your rights to do so, but don't expect others to conform to your militancy, and when they don't, attack them like a thief in the night.

You lack balance here my friend. We're all hurting here, but my goodness, this is beyond ridiculous.

Now, I'm sure you are going to blast me to kingdom come, even though I agree with you. Just understand, there isn't a disparity between our stance on Golden. As a coach, the results on the field is my own work. Golden could stand to understand that. But the disparity we have, is how you pollute this board savagely with your anti Golden and staff rhetoric. A shot at the coach of my team is the same as taking a shot at my team, and it gets old. Why? Because you talk this talk, and have absolutely no ability fix what you are crying about, so you cry incessantly because you can't fix it. It's not necessary bro.

Fall back, enjoy the show, keep your tantrums inside your office.

I wouldn't dream of speaking for Cane82, so this is for me. Complaining don't change a damned thing? Maybe. But I do enjoy it. I so enjoy. No. A shot at the coach, is never a shot at the team. You're probably one of those, "everybody gets a trophy" group. The coach is NOT the team. The coach is the coach. The players on the team are the players on the team.

Team. As in every aspect of an engagement. Since we haven't seen any damned adjustments during games, it shows D'Onofrio isn't part of the team, nor does it bode well for the HC, who likewise never makes adjustments during games - further evidence of someone on the sidelines, but not part of the team. Engaged as a team member actively seeking victory.

So you never lost a game, huh? Put in D'Onofrio's scheme and that'll change real fast.

This post is terrible. I'm a everyone gets a trophy guy? I don't lose bro, no need.

Have you ever played organized football or coached? Just out of curiosity. Players don't coach, and coaches don't play. No football team exist in an organized setting without both. They are one bro. Try to separate the two if you want to substantiate your stance, but you're wrong. They don't exist without the other.

223.gif

Oh and, for your you consideration.............

224.gif

I don't follow politcs.

Right back at ya...

4.gif~original

Lol at negging because of a neg. And the irony of you glorifying the team you talk some much trash about with your gif. Only worth something when they're good, huh?

I'm glad the irony wasn't lost on you, even though it took you awhile to compute.

And since your reading comprehension sucks monkey balls I'll explain, I complain about the coaching, not the players. The players are not the ones making 2 mil a year.

You're not as smart as you lead on. I'm very aware of your stance as it posted everywhere on this site. For the not so obvious, the staff and the players are one. They're reflections of each other. You trash one, you trash both.

I'm saying that as a coach myself. Now, I work pro bono, at the local YMCA. I have yet to lose a game as a head coach. I'm not one for excuses, and have extremely high expectations of every single person attached to my team, players, parents, staff, referees, and the YMCA staff. That being said, I understand what I have control over and what I don't. I don't get all worked up about things I can't control, and I devote every ounce to what I can. I've had tremendous success that way.

I say that to say this, you aren't wrong in your assessment of Golden and staff. Spot on actually. The problem is, you and others run around here posting like a bunch of girls that didn't get asked to prom. Complaining ain't changing a **** thing bro. Nothing. Completely within your rights to do so, but don't expect others to conform to your militancy, and when they don't, attack them like a thief in the night.

You lack balance here my friend. We're all hurting here, but my goodness, this is beyond ridiculous.

Now, I'm sure you are going to blast me to kingdom come, even though I agree with you. Just understand, there isn't a disparity between our stance on Golden. As a coach, the results on the field is my own work. Golden could stand to understand that. But the disparity we have, is how you pollute this board savagely with your anti Golden and staff rhetoric. A shot at the coach of my team is the same as taking a shot at my team, and it gets old. Why? Because you talk this talk, and have absolutely no ability fix what you are crying about, so you cry incessantly because you can't fix it. It's not necessary bro.

Welcome to the off season.

We handle our venting in a different way. I'll continue to post in my style and you can just place me on ignore.

Advertisement
Right back at ya...

4.gif~original

I wouldn't dream of speaking for Cane82, so this is for me. Complaining don't change a damned thing? Maybe. But I do enjoy it. I so enjoy. No. A shot at the coach, is never a shot at the team. You're probably one of those, "everybody gets a trophy" group. The coach is NOT the team. The coach is the coach. The players on the team are the players on the team.

Team. As in every aspect of an engagement. Since we haven't seen any damned adjustments during games, it shows D'Onofrio isn't part of the team, nor does it bode well for the HC, who likewise never makes adjustments during games - further evidence of someone on the sidelines, but not part of the team. Engaged as a team member actively seeking victory.

So you never lost a game, huh? Put in D'Onofrio's scheme and that'll change real fast.

LOL

This post is terrible. I'm a everyone gets a trophy guy? I don't lose bro, no need.

Have you ever played organized football or coached? Just out of curiosity. Players don't coach, and coaches don't play. No football team exist in an organized setting without both. They are one bro. Try to separate the two if you want to substantiate your stance, but you're wrong. They don't exist without the other.

I don't want to hear your pretentious sihit. I served in SF, and our kill ratio was a documented 150:1. Our win/loss ratio was (and it still is) 150:1.

You run up some numbers like that, and THEN I'll sit through your sermon.

There IS a connection in the instance of Golden and Miami - we suk with him. Even Vegas agrees. And they don't play - that's money speaking.

Archer, I don't know what SF is. Special forces maybe. If so, that kd is expected, that why you are what you are. Thanks for your services. One of my best friends is a retired Ranger, 2nd generation, his dad was infantry in WW2, Korea, and Vietnam. You know what that means. With that said, this has nothing to do with the question I asked you. Your service isn't a trump card here. Were you squad leader? Battalion leader? Commanding officer? Just because you served with the top 1% in our amazing military, doesn't qualify you to say a coach is a coach, players are players, and you could have one without the other.

Out of curiosity, which branch were you in? I come from a military family, and have nothing but love and admiration for you guys.

Advertisement
Archer, I don't know what SF is. Special forces maybe. If so, that kd is expected, that why you are what you are. Thanks for your services. One of my best friends is a retired Ranger, 2nd generation, his dad was infantry in WW2, Korea, and Vietnam. You know what that means. With that said, this has nothing to do with the question I asked you. Your service isn't a trump card here. Were you squad leader? Battalion leader? Commanding officer? Just because you served with the top 1% in our amazing military, doesn't qualify you to say a coach is a coach, players are players, and you could have one without the other.

Out of curiosity, which branch were you in? I come from a military family, and have nothing but love and admiration for you guys.

By the way there is no digit other than zero in my loss column.

Great. You're 1-0. Great accomplishment.

Girls tetherball.

Congratulations. Do you play YMCA when you win? Let me guess - you dress up in the leather outfit?

Last edited:

Girls tetherball.

Congratulations. Do you play YMCA when you win? Let me guess - you dress up in the leather outfit?

An absolute abortion of a response.

Girls tetherball.

Oh, come on. You're an undefeated coach. At the YMCA.

I was just curious if after a win, you'd get some of the guys together, one dressed like an Indian, one construction worker, one of you like a cowboy, one like a sailor, one like a motorcycle cop, and I was just guessing that you'd maybe be the guy with the leathers, shades, and little Marlon Brando cap?

If you have no mustache, my bad.

Advertisement

Girls tetherball.

I was just curious if after a win, you'd get some of the guys together, one dressed like an Indian, one construction worker, one of you like a cowboy, one like a sailor, one like a motorcycle cop, and I was just guessing that you'd maybe be the guy with the leathers, shades, and little Marlon Brando cap?

It's funny when you say others were not around to witness the 90's teams like you were. You weren't of age to watch the team of the 90's. I would guess you were still hanging out in ya pops nut$ack by this response. You a 30 for 30 ninja.

Girls tetherball.

It's funny when you say others were not around to witness the 90's teams like you were. You weren't of age to watch the team of the 90's. I would guess you were still hanging out in ya pops nut$ack by this response. You a 30 for 30 ninja.

Actually, I WAS. Sounds like that ****es you off.

The stuff you drool over on the 30 for 30? Some of us actually watched and lived it in real time.

Thus the bitterness over the past decade. We've sucked for so long, we've gotten so used to sucking - we actually have retards who think Golden and D'Onofrio's performance is somehow acceptable!

Not here.

Girls tetherball.

You're really bad at this. Cornered by actual sense, you turn into an absolute nut sack. You've yet to respond intelligently.

I'll add another victory to win/loss, or better yet, my KD ratio. Another mope bites the dust. Go on being Michael Sam now Archer.

Advertisement

Girls tetherball.

The stuff you drool over on the 30 for 30? Some of us actually watched and lived it in real time.

Thus the bitterness over the past decade. We've sucked for so long, we've gotten so used to sucking - we actually have retards who think Golden and D'Onofrio's performance is somehow acceptable!
Not here.

and there it is.

Not here.

and there it is.

No. I've yet to see anyone on this board on board with either of their performances on the field.

Girls tetherball.

You're really bad at this. Cornered by actual sense, you turn into an absolute nut sack. You've yet to respond intelligently.

I'll add another victory to win/loss, or better yet, my KD ratio. Another mope bites the dust. Go on being Michael Sam now Archer.

LOL, dude you are comparing your pro-boner coaching for the YMCA to CFB, really??? The unintelligent nut sack here is you. **** this is too easy...

Not here.

and there it is.

No. I've yet to see anyone on this board on board with either of their performances on the field.

No, not you and that is fair.

But you do have the tards saying he just needs 3 more years to really see where we are.

Advertisement
Back