Clinton Portis believes in Alfred

Don't be so naive only thing Valentine saw was some green paper with some dead presidents face on it that he probably doesnt know the name of.

And can someone tell me what Sapp said that you couldn't find being said here by an unqualified mope.
I mean it most have surely been something insightful about what makes D'onofrios defense bad cause Ya know he's a professional.

LOL, most of you golden ball lickers haven't seen it. Its always a convenient lie to blame a kid getting paid off for not coming to the U. I've heard it a million times. Its the sunshine packers fall back line when a top tier recruit doesn't pick us. Its never the coaches fault, or the scheme. Bunch of weak minded sheeple the lot of you are.

Advertisement
The defense sucks. And not getting Valentine may have been for multiple reasons.

Doesn't change the fact that Sapp ****ting on Golden and the defense weeks before signing day is not helpful to our goals of getting the best players to Miami.

The defense sucks. And not getting Valentine may have been for multiple reasons.

Doesn't change the fact that Sapp ****ting on Golden and the defense weeks before signing day is not helpful to our goals of getting the best players to Miami.

This.

No, having the worst 2 defenses in the history of the U is reason enough. You want to bring in the top tier talent you show it on the field.

Let me give you another view.

How about Golden start by firing the DC, getting a good OC, and start winning? Instead of making us look ridiculous?

How about an attacking, swarming, offensive defense as we USED TO HAVE?

How about not having to rely on the offense to score basketball numbers because our defensive scheme suks?

Think winning might help us get top recruits? Especially the ones right here in our back yard?

News flash: Kids like to win, and be part of a winning program.

Advertisement

No, having the worst 2 defenses in the history of the U is reason enough. You want to bring in the top tier talent you show it on the field.

How about Golden start by firing the DC, getting a good OC, and start winning? Instead of making us look ridiculous?

How about not having to rely on the offense to score basketball numbers because our defensive scheme suks?

Think winning might help us get top recruits? Especially the ones right here in our back yard?

So you are saying that Sapp ****ting on the program weeks before signing day will help get recruits to Miami?

250.jpg

So you are saying that Sapp ****ting on the program weeks before signing day will help get recruits to Miami?

250.jpg

Cute. Still doesn't change the point that a UM NFL HoF player calling out the current staff and defense is not positive for the program.

YAWN*****************

STFU.

I DUNNO BOUT YALL, BUT IF I DONT DO MY JOB UP TO PAR, I GET FIRED. WHY IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cant wait to bump this thread next year

Wonder why? Are wishing bad things here to say you were right?

Personally I hope to never see this crap again for as long as I live. How you don't feel the same blows my mind.

YAWN*****************

STFU.

I DUNNO BOUT YALL, BUT IF I DONT DO MY JOB UP TO PAR, I GET FIRED. WHY IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT?

Because Al Golden is coaching a college football team, not mopping bathrooms at Burger King.

That's only because at Burger King, you can't give up an average of 500 yards while mopping, while coaching at Miami, he can.

Burger King doesn't have 500 yards in a store.

And if he did, they'd fire his ***.

YAWN*****************

STFU.

Because Al Golden is coaching a college football team, not mopping bathrooms at Burger King.

That's only because at Burger King, you can't give up an average of 500 yards while mopping, while coaching at Miami, he can.

Burger King doesn't have 500 yards in a store.

And if he did, they'd fire his ***.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! this man said burger king doesnt have 500 yards in a store, if he did, they'd fire his ***, GOT EM!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back