Clinton Portis believes in Alfred

Cant wait to bump this thread next year

Wonder why? Are wishing bad things here to say you were right?

Personally I hope to never see this crap again for as long as I live. How you don't feel the same blows my mind.

After 3 years and not seeing any change, I'd go with this.

2.png

So it's ok to go insane or be insane?

Advertisement
Cant wait to bump this thread next year

Wonder why? Are wishing bad things here to say you were right?

Personally I hope to never see this crap again for as long as I live. How you don't feel the same blows my mind.
LOL really dude? Apparently you can read my mind before I type. You have a VERY bright future ahead of you, sir.

4.png

YAWN*****************

STFU.

I DUNNO BOUT YALL, BUT IF I DONT DO MY JOB UP TO PAR, I GET FIRED. WHY IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT?

Because Al Golden is coaching a college football team, not mopping bathrooms at Burger King.

That's only because at Burger King, you can't give up an average of 500 yards while mopping, while coaching at Miami, he can.

Burger King doesn't have 500 yards in a store.

And if he did, they'd fire his ***.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! this man said burger king doesnt have 500 yards in a store, if he did, they'd fire his ***, GOT EM!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

There's only a few football programs in the entire US that gives up numbers like Golden's defense gives up.

How damned dumb - DUMB - do you have to be to do the same identical, non-working crap, three years in a row???!!!

Advertisement
YAWN*****************

STFU.

I DUNNO BOUT YALL, BUT IF I DONT DO MY JOB UP TO PAR, I GET FIRED. WHY IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT?

Because Al Golden is coaching a college football team, not mopping bathrooms at Burger King.

That's only because at Burger King, you can't give up an average of 500 yards while mopping, while coaching at Miami, he can.

Burger King doesn't have 500 yards in a store.

And if he did, they'd fire his ***.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! this man said burger king doesnt have 500 yards in a store, if he did, they'd fire his ***, GOT EM!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

There's only a few football programs in the entire US that gives up numbers like Golden's defense gives up.

How damned dumb - DUMB - do you have to be to do the same identical, non-working crap, three years in a row???!!!

Pretty dumb?

Advertisement
Another positive gesture by a former Cane great that just can't slip by without every ******* with a keyboard to drone on about the same sad sack **** we've heard a thousand times now.

awesome.

This. Gator thread to start **** did create a nice slap and tickle fight.

Advertisement
Back