Clemson at Miami at 2 pm on Fox Sports South

Advertisement
O rebound to three was brutal. This team has too much talent to lose these tight games every time.

Advertisement
Why didn't they call the foul at midcourt with 3 seconds left? Timberlake is trying to just pull him back to stop the clock but they let the play go.

Either way, an inexcusable loss. Up 4 with about a minute left. Give up an offensive board that leads to a three. Dumb turnover.

Is it bad that I don't really care anymore? When we lose in football or basketball?
At this point I just don’t have any expectations for a great season, but for the few minutes where we have a lead i at least expect us to hold onto it.

Is it bad that I don't really care anymore? When we lose in football or basketball?
Except college basketball is easily fixed if and when Jim resigns at the end of the season. Just bring in a competent recruiter and tactician.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The AAC might not be the ACC, but it's a very good basketball conference. Memphis, Cincy, Houston, Wichita State. Even UCF (who whipped FSU). UConn, when he was there.

Houston is good out of that group. Everyone else is average at best.

The Ivy league players make a better transition when they transfer.

Can’t believe when L saw Timberlake brining the ball up he doesn’t take a TO. Bad coaching move.

Actually not, but hey. Let's play the blame coaching game. If Wong hits that tip at the buzzer, did L magically learn how to coach when he drew up that play?

There are two schools of thought in that situation, either call the TO, and risk the D having a chance to get set, or hoping that your team can execute on the fly, giving you the best chance at picking up a bucket. The problem is that Miami didn't execute, because Cross was OPEN. He was calling for the ball, but McGusty didn't see him, he was dribbling with his head down. It's the exact kind of play where having a true PG, like Chris Lykes makes a world of difference.

Advertisement
Actually not, but hey. Let's play the blame coaching game. If Wong hits that tip at the buzzer, did L magically learn how to coach when he drew up that play?

There are two schools of thought in that situation, either call the TO, and risk the D having a chance to get set, or hoping that your team can execute on the fly, giving you the best chance at picking up a bucket. The problem is that Miami didn't execute, because Cross was OPEN. He was calling for the ball, but McGusty didn't see him, he was dribbling with his head down. It's the exact kind of play where having a true PG, like Chris Lykes makes a world of difference.

I was with you to a point until that last sentence.

Advertisement
Back