CIS D-Day - February 17, 2023 - “Meat” at the Titanic!

Advertisement
Lol at 60 yr old men trying to live like they are still teenagers threatening to beat peeps up...

Where is Pony Boy, lets start a rumble!!!
1676737771181.gif

100%....I even got the Pepperoni Pizza hoping the Pepperoni would offset the blandness, but still to no avail....Oh well. Even Frankie's is better than that bland garbage.
the guys that work making pizza generally don't give a **** and are in a hurry to get the next pie in and out, so most of the time pizza is severely undercooked. Big Cheese is infamous for it. hence, why i always ask for pizza to be well done. it makes a HUGE difference.

I like Frankie's, it is original, but the best pizza in Miami that i have found IN MY OPINION is Steve's on NW 121st street and Biscayne Blvd. since i live south, i don't get there much

No restaurant (especially Fine-dining) uses Salted Butter on the Line. It's always unsalted softened Butter, or clarified (where the milk solids are removed during a gentle boil)
I actually always buy Kerrygold unsalted. I sometimes use other unsalteds as well from local places. I never buy salted butter as I was taught to only buy unsalted.

the guys that work making pizza generally don't give a **** and are in a hurry to get the next pie in and out, so most of the time pizza is severely undercooked. Big Cheese is infamous for it. hence, why i always ask for pizza to be well done. it makes a HUGE difference.

I like Frankie's, it is original, but the best pizza in Miami that i have found IN MY OPINION is Steve's on NW 121st street and Biscayne Blvd. since i live south, i don't get there much
Steve’s has always been great. Many years ago Flora’s was on the Miami side of the 79th Street Causeway and that was the best to me in the old days.

Advertisement

paolo luigi in the grove was my go-to before i moved out of south florida. harry's for the kale pizza and mushroom pizza if i was feeling fancy.

always loved the vibe at frankies, although it did numbers on my stomach. haven't been to the new miamis best, but i always got my pies well done with chicken and provolone because their mozzarella and pepperoni were pretty bland.

Advertisement

Are they affiliated with the Steve’s on 180th and US1?

Advertisement
Looking back at 65??....I'm 62 and look 42....These MFers would have a coronary if they saw what I go through with my hobby alone. @TheOriginalCane will attest, I look nothing like my age.
Your pictures looks like you're 62 years old in healthy shape. To me, anyway.

People who tell you that you look crazy young MIGHT say that because so many 72 year-olds say they're 52. And so many 62 year-olds say they're 42.

In any event, congrats on having the other poster chicken out... helping you avoid the **** that comes with cops on the scene.

Your pictures looks like you're 62 years old in healthy shape. To me, anyway.

People who tell you that you look crazy young MIGHT say that because so many 72 year-olds say they're 52. And so many 62 year-olds say they're 42.

In any event, congrats on having the other poster chicken out... helping you avoid the **** that comes with cops on the scene.
I do the opposite. I claim to be 65, then people tell me how young I look while giving me my senior discount.

No restaurant (especially Fine-dining) uses Salted Butter on the Line. It's always unsalted softened Butter, or clarified (where the milk solids are removed during a gentle boil)
Are you going to give up where you got that Veal Parm with bone in Ft Myers please.

Advertisement
Surely the thead still exists that's where all of this started.

I'm curious to see how it all went down. CIO doing his usual thing and then the insults came flying or if GS just popped in to talk **** about his girlfriend.

Either way, one of the two got played. I think we all know which one that is.

Steves has gone down hill but is still good. Used to love going there back when the Kitchen Club was open in S. Beach in the early 90's.

You cant paint CIO as the bad guy here. Disrespecting a mans’s lady?? You gotta deal with whatever pressure CIO brings

No one coming at homeboy for disrespecting his girl but CIO the bad guy for standing up for his???

Y’all ******* are apart of the problem.
Dude allowing some random stranger online with a troll bent to control your emotions and planning your day around revenging said commentary is a giant waste of time and life. If someone said that to your face on the street I can see what you are saying. But this is simply bent out of shape over a simple troll. Jmo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back